FOURTEEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Hate Myself
Artist: NF
Chapter Name: ⚠️ I Did It ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

E I J I R O U

"See ya in a bit!" Jiro yells out with enthusiasm. A bunch of us in the 1A class just made plans to hold a card game tournament in Ojiro's room. Jiro just asked me to tell Midoriya to see if he'll come as well. Most of the class is gonna be there.

I yawn as I lurch down the stairs, still tired from the jog I ran earlier. My dry throat is begging for some water. When I step into the kitchen, I see Midoriya digging around the cabinet drawers. That's not normal.

"Hey, bro. Whatcha doin'?" I say as friendly as I can so I don't startle the dude. After all, he's been through enough these past three days.

"Oh," he says with an obviously shaking voice, "I'm just grabbing a knife so that I can cut something for a project I'm working on. I'll see ya later!" He tries to run out of the room, but I get a gut feeling that I shouldn't let him go.

"Yo, cool. Whatcha workin' on? Some sort of hero contraption? You're awesome at mechanics." I say to stall Midoriya. Maybe if he has a little more time he'll stop thinking whatever dangerous thing he's thinking.

"I mean—well—it's not that big of a deal. I'm basically testing something out that has to do with strengthening my muscles. Gotta keep getting stronger!" He smiles at me widely. I can tell a fake smile when I see one—after all, I'm the president of the company.

"A bunch of us are gonna have a card tournament in Ojiro's room. When you're done for the night, maybe you wanna come and join us? I was actually just about to come find you." I confirm while scratching my head.

"Well, I don't think I'll be able to make it. I've just got a lot of training to catch up on." I guiltily lie back to Kirishima. "If Bakugou asks, just tell him I'm taking a swan dive off the roof. It's an inside joke between us; he'll understand." He lets out a strained laugh. I smile to reassure him a little. Hopefully he gets the message. I know that Bakugou not make such a horrible joke, but I play it off.

"Jeez, that sounds like something from a comic book. You and Bakubro making jokes with one another? That's hard to believe." I chuckle to make myself sound believable.

Midoriya gives me a soft smile. "Anyway, sorry I can't make it tonight."

"Nah, man, it's cool. See ya tomorrow dude!" I shout while grinning. Just grin and bare it. You can ask Bakugou what it means later.

Nothing's going to happen.

Right?

•••

Everyone's shown up now for the card tournament. Mineta, Hagakure, Ashido, Asui, Satou, Ojiro, Bakugou, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Sero are all here. What's weird is that Kaminari never showed up. He's normally the first one to all of the class events. I'm talking with Bakugou for a little while before we begin. He noticed that Kaminari's not here too.

"Hey, Kirishima! Is Midoriya coming?" Jiro walks over to where Bakugou and I are sitting.

"Nah, the dude's working on something. Wouldn't tell me directly what it was. It was a little nerve wrecking to see him of all people walking around with a knife." I laugh nervously. Bakugou stares at me like I'm an idiot. Jiro just nods and jogs off.

"Deku was walking around with a knife?" My blonde haired friend questions me.

"Yeah, he said he needed to cut something for a project he was working on. However, he told me to tell you that he was taking a swan dive off the roof. He also said that was an inside joke between the two of you." I shrug my shoulders. I see Bakugou instantly lose all the color in his face. His jaw drops.

"DAMNIT, SHITTY HAIR! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER!" Bakugou screams while jumping out of his seat. I leap up and follow my friend as he sprints out of the room.

"BAKUGOU, WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA?" I yell back as we skip-run up the stairs.

"THAT WASN'T A FUCKING JOKE. IT'S A LONG STORY, BUT JUST GO GET AIZAWA PLEASE." My friend stops and turns back to scream in my face.

Oh shit.

You ruin everything, Eijirou, don't you?

I Z U K U

Do it.

I'm ready to fly. I'm ready to let go. I step closer to the edge. The wind tries to hold me back, but I don't let it.

I want this.

This is the best option for me. I have no mom, I have no dad. Kacchan doesn't care; no one does. I want to be free. I want to leave this awful world.

I left a piece of my hair for my DNA so All Might can choose another, better, worthy successor.

Not the faded failure he once knew.

"DEKU! YOU FUCKING MORON!" I turn my head around to see Kacchan. So he finally realized. "GET AWAY FROM THERE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" His voice cracks with emotion.

"Nah, I think I'll take my leave now." I smile one last smile, as I lean backwards. The pull of gravity begins it's nature, and I'm falling to my death. I'm finally free.

"NO! DAMNIT!" I hear Kacchan shout as my hearing leaves me. I'm falling. I'm really falling.

As my vision blurs, I see a familiar gray scarf heading down straight at me. I quickly set off a 5% One-For-All smash to destroy my only chance of survival.

Crack.

Red. Black. Red. Black. Red. Black.

I jolt up on the floor to see a yellow hallway. Not heaven, not hell, but a yellow hallway. The one everyone says you see when you die.

I did it.

I really freaking did it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, so I was doing my anime research to learn everything I can about the characters, and I came across the voice actors of some of them. I noticed that they had a lot of the same voices as the characters in my other favorite anime, Fairy Tail. On the top photo is the voice connections between the characters.

THERE'S SO MANY.

And also, MY STEAK HAS BEEN STOLEN. MY DINNER WAS EATEN BY MY DOG.

THIS DOG IS THE MOST PICKIEST EATER ON THE PLANET. I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER 😂😂😂😂

WHY MY STEAK THO 😭😭😭😭