SEVEN

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: If We Have Each Other
Artist: Alec Benjamin
Chapter Name: I've Got You
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Aizawa is done. He's stressed and he's pretty sure these kids are going to ruin him by the time this break's over. There's already been two panic attacks, two late curfews, a student accidentally lighting the counter on fire, that same student burning another student, a glass broken, and countless sleepless students. It's only been one day.

However, the evening is seemingly bringing some joy and fun out of the kids. Hizashi, being the awesome teacher that he is, bought class 1A a Nintendo Switch. He also made sure he bought at least 24 controllers and five different games for everyone. It's basically Mic's birthday gifts to everyone in the class. The voice hero sets up the gaming console, and puts in Just Dance for the students to goof off and play around with.

Mina, Denki, Rikidou, and Kyouka all are going against each other in a harsh contest for best dancer, while the other members of class 1A plus Hitoshi and Eri all watch in amusement.

Shouta is grumpily sitting on the couch, rubbing a sleepy, half-awake Izuku's hair. A half-asleep Katsuki is laying against Mic on the other couch, his feet over Eijirou's lap. Hitoshi is sitting on the other side of Hizashi, leaning his head on the voice hero's shoulder for support. A little tiny smile can be seen from the boy's face, which put Hizashi back in a good mood.

Shouto and Mashiro both haven't returned yet, which is pretty reasonable. Mashiro had texted Hanta earlier saying he wouldn't be back until seven thirty-ish. No one knows when Shouto will be back, but everyone else is just crowded in the common room, enjoying the dance show.

Tenya, Yuuga, and Mezou are watching from the tables; with the three of them being engrossed in an Uno tournament. Soft smiles pretty much cross everyone's face in this peaceful moment.

Everyone knew that peace would not stay long.

Kouji is sitting on a chair he pulled up next to the couch, petting his beloved bunny. Fumikage lays napping on the floor, leaning against Koda's chair. Eri peacefully sitting in Ochako's lap on a chair she pulled up. Momo stands behind Ochako's chair, braiding her hair. Asui and Hanta are starting up dinner in the kitchen, drinking some sodas while doing so.

Everything seems so normal.

•••

As nice and peaceful as the evening was for Shouta, he knew that would all come to an end. He had trouble falling asleep, even while next to his beloved husband. However, when he answers his room door to Iida banging on it heavily at one in the morning, he knew something bad had happened or was happening.

"Shouta," Hizashi yawns in the background, "what's going on?" Shouta grabs his slippers next to the bed in a hurry, totally ignoring Hizashi's question.

Shouta thought that maybe he was just being too paranoid with all his anxiety. He was overreaching.

Shouta wasn't overreacting.