ONE

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Seven Nation Army
Artist: The White Stripes
Chapter Name: You're Just Like Him
__________________________________________________________________________________

T H I R D P E R S O N P O V

Izuku Midoriya is not happy, not one bit. It's a bad weak for him. It's the weak his father abandoned him and his mom so many years ago. Ten years ago, to be exact. Izuku can't really remember the man, but what he does remember is stuck in his brain forever.

He remembers the screams, the shouting. It's etched in his brain like something carved into metal. Unbreakable memory and horror.

The only person who knows beside his mom is Bakugou, as Midoriya shared everything with that kid when they were younger. Of course Bakugou didn't understand what Midoriya meant by 'my father's beating up my mom' when they were little, but as he grew older the blonde figured out what it meant.

Abuse. That was the only thing to describe what Izuku had gone through, and even Katsuki didn't know the worst of it. A six-year-old, quirkless boy hiding under his bed every night, waiting for his father to go out to a bar or something. Running from the belt his father used to hit him with until he fainted from bleeding too much.

Izuku is stronger now, sure, but that doesn't cover the pain he dealt with in the past. He never was able to get help; his mom didn't let him tell anyone what his father had done to him or his mom. She was deathly afraid of him.

It didn't help that his teacher started talking about mental health and abuse during class earlier today. Midoriya tried to just keep his attention away from his past and focus on ways to help others.

After class, Izuku just ran back to the dorms and didn't come out until seven. He had made plans to go see his mom for a little while, especially this week. He wanted to be there for his mom, no matter what. But that somehow made things worse for the boy, and he now has landed himself to be sitting alone, on a park bench, with most of his stuff from home.

Izuku had left the dorms to go see his mom around seven. He hasn't talked to anyone all day, and his classmates did the same. They all had some home issues going on at this point, and they were trying to deal with them.

Izuku knocked on the front door to his house. He just wanted to spend some time with his mom. He waited outside for abut two minutes before he just decided to go in. At this point in time, he didn't really care.

"Mom, I'm home." Izuku yelled to his mom, wherever she was in the house. Midoriya quickly changed his shoes and walked into the kitchen to see hims mom cooking something, gloomily. Midoriya walked up to his mom, and hugged her from behind. Inko didn't make a move to hug him back.

The mother and son stayed like this for a little while, until the time for the stove went off. Izuku let go of his mom and when to go sit at the table. He sat there solemnly, waiting for his mom to bring over the freshly cooked noodles she had just made. As Izuku sat there, he thought about the lecture Aizawa had given them earlier. He thought about how the abuse wasn't his fault, as Aizawa had said. The green haired boy mentally scoffed at that.

Izuku's thoughts were cut off by a pot of boiling hot noodles being slammed onto the table in front of him. He jumped in his seat in surprise. Izuku turned his head to look at his mom, who had a mean look on her face. It scared Izuku, but he was determined to not let fear show. He knew his mom was going through just of a hard time as he was.