Chapter 3: Two can play that game!

Start from the beginning

 Harley – (gets up rapidly) What the hell?! What are you doing here? Nana – (shock) Oh, I’m sorry Harith! (runs away) Harith – My cousin?! Really?!?! (facepalm) You are still my husband, you know? Harley – Don’t call me your husband, you lost that...

Nana – (shock) Oh, I’m sorry Harith! (runs away)

Harith – My cousin?! Really?!?! (facepalm) You are still my husband, you know?

Harley – Don’t call me your husband, you lost that opportunity when you cheated on me!

Harith – So, now you cheat on me?!

Harley – We are not together!

Harith – We are STILL married!

Harley – You are making a scene! (facepalm and walks outside the mall)

Harith – (following Harley) Do you think you can do whatever you want without talking to me? You know this country is little! I know where you are and what you are doing!

Harley – OMG! You are a stalker! (stops walking and crosses arms)

Harith – No! (nervously) It’s just that I went to buy some things (shows shopping list)

Harley – (eyes it) FINE! Then leave me alone… (grabs phone and texts Chang’e)

Harith – What are you doing?

Harley – Texting… (looking at phone)

Harith – Who? (impatience)

Harley – Non…

Harith – Non… who?

Harley – None of your business! (shows tongue)

Harith – (rolls eyes) Really mature…

Harley – (laughs) You deserve it.

Harith – (amazed) [Wow, I missed that laugh so much] (blushes)

Harley – (blushes) Stop looking at me like that!

Harith – (snaps out of it) Oh, sorry! You just look so…

Harley – (interrupts) STOP! Don’t say it… (shyly blushes looking at his phone again)

Harith – I wanted to know… Is it true that you punch Dyrroth?

Harley – Uhm… yeah, (sarcastic) sorry for punching your boyfriend.

Harith – Don’t say that… you know it was an accident…

Harley – Accident!? (laughs) An accident is when you ride your bike and you just fall. You decided to go to his house and sleep with him.

Chang’e – Harley, did you text me to come here? (confused)

Harley – Oh, yeah! (smirks)

Harith – (annoyed and angry) REALLY!?!? I’m right here!

 Chang’e – Harley, did you text me to come here? (confused) Harley – Oh, yeah! (smirks) Harith – (annoyed and angry) REALLY!?!? I’m right here!

Harley – (shows middle finger) Let’s go Chang’e (grabs hand)

Harith – OMG! Whatever… I need to buy these items... (goes inside the mall) I'll  deal with him later...

Chang’e – Are you doing all this bullshit, so he gets jealous?

Harley – Nah… I just see that you are very attractive (teases and smirks)

Chang’e – (blushes) But… you are gay!

Harley – Nah, I think I am bisexual… which makes sense now that I think about it.

Chang’e – You were with Nana a little while ago. What happened? Did she turn you down? (giggles)

Harley – Actually, she felt bad that I’m still with Harith. Do you mind if I’m still married?

Chang’e – Not really… I just want to have fun (teases and smirks)

Harley – This should be fun (chuckles and whispers) Let’s go to my house…

Chang’e – (amazed) Oh… yeah!

***At Harley’s house***

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

(kissing Chang’e on the sofa) This seems nice… well not so nice… actually this is horrible… but I need to do this. I need to get over Harith as soon as possible. He is a jerk and !!! (notices Chang’e grabbing my hand to touch her breasts) This is… horrible!!! Calm down… she just wants to have fun and I do also want to have fun with anyone… It’s just one night… one girl… (closes eyes) one Harith… (opens eyes) No! no Harith! This is Chang’e and she has grown to be a beautiful woman, a sexy one if I may add. (goes to the room with her) Oh, wow… look at that body, she looks so… (facepalm)

Harley – Put your clothes on… (sits on the bed not facing her and sighs)

Chang’e – (worried) You know… you don’t have to do the same thing that Harith did to you. I know it might seem like he did a bad thing, but you should consider your actions. Now, I don’t mean to say that Harith did it because of a good reason, because cheating has no excuse, but if you don’t show love and affection to someone… they might think you don’t love them… (puts clothes on)

Harley – (sighs) I’m so sorry that I brought you here… I really miss Harith so much…

Chang’e – (pats Harley’s back) If you really love him… you should consider trying to get back with him. Just make him work harder.

Harley – Work harder… huh? That is a very nice way to make this work. Maybe I should really try that… but how will we communicate? We don’t have anything to talk about.

Chang’e – (grabs Harley's random bracelet) I will give this to Harith, this way he will have something to talk about and will want to see you.

Harley – You sure are very smart! (blushes and becomes angry) but I’m still angry at him…

Chang’e – You should be! He cheated on you, but… on the other hand, you guys are still married, and you flirted with 2 girls and almost had sex with 1… so, yeah.

Harley – (realizes) Oh… great!

Chang’e – Bye, Harley! (leaves house and on the way to her house finds Harith) Harith! Hey!

Harith – (groans) Hi… I see you come from the direction of my house!

Chang’e – Whatever, dude! (rolls eyes) Here (gives bracelet) We did nothing, just kissed… give this to Harley, you are very welcome! Now you have something to talk about. Goodbye, leonin.

Harith – (whispering) What a whore… (normal voice) Thank you, Chang'e. Though, I should go home first and give these items to Granger, I want to eat too! (keeps going to his parent’s house)

**At Alucard & Granger’s house**

(Harith’s P.O.V.)

What should I do? I really want to see Harley. This is really depressing, all I can think of is Harley here, Harley there, Harley everywhere… also that stupid Dyrroth… how could I let myself get involve with him? (facepalm and sighs) I need to calm down, I don’t want my parents to notice that I’m depressed, they really love when I’m happy and they sure are happy now. (Looks at both) uhm.. They always read together… I wonder what they are reading (gets near them and sees books) Ugh… Alucard… “How to be better at cooking” that book is by him! He is such a narcissist… Granger… “How to kill a Mockingbird” Oh, cool! That really is a nice book. (Goes upstairs to take a bath and takes off clothes, turns on the water and goes inside the tub) I really needed this, Harley is being really cocky… he flirted with my cousin… and took Chang’e to our home… even though she said they didn’t do anything (realizes) OMG! That means… he loves me!!! (smiling) I still have a chance!!! (laughs) This is great, I need to shower fast and go to sleep (eyes bracelet) Also… what can I do to make him see me…? (finishes showering and gets ready for bed) Oh, yeah! A bed!!! (grabs phone and texts Harley) [Good night, love you] No response... (sighs and sleeps)

 (sighs and sleeps)

To be continue