His pulled away as he glanced at me with wide smirk still there. I closed my eyes with a gasp left my lips by his next action as he pinched my nipples. I squirmed under him as his orbs become prominent darker and redder.

"Mhmm. You like that baby? " He asked leaning against my ear in his raspy morning voice which sounded way more sexy to me. He is such a tease that I want to let go off myself to him but I can't. We can't we had to wait for the right moment. But little did I know the right time will never come as devil himself write our fate. Only if I know.

__

I come back home after a hot make out session and then had a lovely breakfast with my lovely boyfriend. I was so glad that I made the decision of coming back to Korea and work for Victoria Secret here. Because I don't know if I ever get the chance to meet someone like him. He was the sweetest yet dangerous person I could have ever meet. You are thinking dangerous how so? So let me tell you he was the scariest while he was angry as I witnessed it with my own bare eyes and I swear that scene is something that you will never wanna see in your whole life.

He could tear apart someone just because of his possessiveness. And I wasn't even lying about it as that's what he did when I was with him and a man was trying being touchy with me when we were at a club. While Jimin was gone to take something to drink for us. He literally shoves that man outside from the back door of the club in a blink of an eye and beat the shit out of him before he sucked his entire soul within a minute. And I swear to my guts that scene just left me shook to my core as I never witnessed someone got kill before and above all in that much brutal and cruel way.

Jimin was a good one though but when it comes to his clan or me he could literally swipe away the floor under someone's foot. And you can't escape after that there's no chance of an escape if something like that ever happened. So it's good for everyone to never angered my beautiful vampire. I myself made a note in my head to never made him angry otherwise I will be a dead meat.

I was humming to myself as I just made my way towards my room up the stairs. Just as I was walking my ears perked up as I heard my parents voice. I know that invading their privacy is not good but it's sounds like someone is crying inside there room. So without thinking further I stepped towards there room.

I reach there and saw my mom was crying and yelling at dad that made me worried as I was about to go inside when I heard what she said. " This is all your fault. You're at fault and your parents. And now we had to pay for your sins. " my mom screamed and pushed dad away with her tears continuously falling out of her eyes as he was try to console her.

I hide behind the wall beside doors as my curiosity takes over me because I never saw them fighting over something and argued like as if there are some secrets that are about to reveal.

"Because of you. He was here can't you see that? " she said as her lips started to tremble while staring into nothingness. " He was here for her. How much we try to save her but we can't win over the devil himself. You know that right? " She glanced at him as she painfully smiled as if something so dear to her was about to snatch from her. I don't even have any idea what they were talking about but it's something that has darkness behind it as I can felt it just by her words.

"Be-because of you h-he wants to t-take h-her a-away fr-from us. " She said between her sobs as my father just ducked his head low in guilt. Guilt of doing sins in the past but he didn't know that his past sins were taking revenge on him. Or he didn't even have any idea that because of the the devil himself wanted to snatched the only precious thing he had 'his daughter' whom he had hide from every bad intentions and powers but seems like it all went in vain as he can't do anything now he was trapped.