A New Urge

(A few months pass, it's around Spring Break)

Months pass, and it's been over half a year since you met Alastor, and about 6 months of you two dating. Other than Rosie being in the way, you two were almost the perfect couple.

You weren't popular in school, but no one bothered you either. Unless they wanted to be on Alastor's bad side, which was more than less ideal.

Lately, you developed a strange feeling. You didn't know how to describe it, other than it felt like an urge to do something. But you didn't know what that something was. 

~~

Today (F/n) told you that they would be spending time with Rosie today, they sad that Rosie wanted to hand out with them. You were fine with that. You just felt like you needed to sort some emotions out.

It dawned on you how strange it was that your life got more dramatic once Alastor lodged himself into your life. Most of it you didn't mind, but you could go without the headaches. 

You didn't even get picked on anymore, since Alastor made it a point that your his and he would harm anyone who would hurt you. You found it cute.

~~~

Sitting at a bench outside, you just watched the other students chat about whatever and play basket ball. You were scanning over the crowd when you spotted Alastor and Rosie sitting on the field near the blacktop. 

They seemed to be chatting casually about something. You sighed and grabbed your bag as you heard the bell rang. When you looked back over to them, you saw Rosie give a quick hug to Alastor. The sight made your blood boil and the unknown urge grow inside you.

You turned away, walking inside. Knowing that if you let instincts take over, you would have another cat fight, which was less ideal.

Class was as boring as ever. You had a hard time focusing on the class, you couldn't stop thinking about that hug exchange. It shouldn't matter to you, it was just a hug. But the problem was just that.

It was a hug. She touched Alastor. He wasn't keen on being touched by anyone besides you, so why her? The question bugged you and you started to get a dull headache.

~~

When you got home, all you wanted to do was sleep. Homework can wait. You needed to get rid of the headache that formed earlier in the day. 

Going up to your room, you closed the door and placed your bag by your dresser. You sat on your bed and sighed, rubbing the sides of your head to lessen the ache.

It seemed like whenever you got mad, upset or irritated, you would get a headache without reason. And most of the time they hurt. sometimes more than normal headaches. 

The only way to make them go away was sleeping. That's what you figured, since it seems to work. You lied on your bed on your back and sighed, looking up at your ceiling. 

Eventually you fell asleep while scrolling through your phone.

~

You were being chased by someone, though you had a feeling you would die faster if you looked. You ended up running into the woods to try and lose your pursuer. 

You stopped at a small river, and took a small breather. You glanced at a mask in your hands and it appeared to have dried blood on it. You tossed it to the side, and looked across the river, seeing a path that looked over grown. 

Looking back for a second, you heard some shouting and you began to ran again, going through the river and not caring about how cold it was or your now wet feet. 

Continuing to run, you ended up tripping over a tree root and falling forwards. Ducking your head under your arms, you got a little scuffed on your arms and you stumbled up to run.

Suddenly you heard a gunshot, then yelling. you ducked your head and turned slightly, seeing Alastor run up behind you. He motions for you to keep on going.

"Don't worry about me dear, you keep going. I'll try to distract them!" He then swerved to the side, running a different direction.

You felt like this was slightly familiar, but it didn't matter. What matters now is your life.

You ended up running into a clearing of a small field. Your legs burned and ached from so much. Looking for a spot to hide, you walked towards the middle of the field and you spotted some cover, a small boulder that was the right size to hide your appearance. 

Walking over, you heard a gunshot in the distance. You flinched, wondering if it was Alastor. You hid behind the boulder as you started to hear barking in the far distance.