Cat fight

(Alastor PoV 1st person)

This girl leaning on my desk is dreadfully annoying. I tried telling her to leave us alone but she didn't listen. Instead she touched my shoulder. It took all I had not to break her arm in the blink of an eye. If it was hell, I would.

The girl said something to me, that (Y/n) didn't like, at all. (Y/n)'s agitation is amusing, and it's oddly cute in a way. She stood up, making her chair squeak in response to the sudden movement. They walked up to my desk and glared at the girl for a moment before punching her, hard in the nose. It caused the girl's nose to bleed as she stumbled back, the sight made me want to laugh.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for bitch?!" The girl yelled, her voice nasally. It seems that (Y/n) ended up breaking the poor girls' nose. I chuckle to myself, i didn't know she had it in her. Though I suppose it was only a matter of time before she began to unravel.

(Y/n) looked annoyed. "Didn't he tell you to leave us alone? Why don't you ever listen?" she barked. The girl was fuming, almost like a bull. She then pounced on (Y/n), straddling her waist. They began fighting with each other, a cat fight. I walked over to try and stop them from potentially kill each other, which i don't mind if they did. 

Just as I was about to try and pull the girl off of (Y/n), the teacher came in. Thankfully I don't need to get my hands dirty. I step back and the teacher cleared his throat, which caused the girls to look up.

(Y/n PoV 2nd person)

Next thing you know, you're on the ground in slight pain, looking at your teacher. You don't know how you got here, last thing you remember is your boiling rage and standing up. You look at the popular girl and see her nose all bloody and crooked, bruises on her face, chest and arms. 

All the teacher said was, "Principles office, now." and went to his desk. You both nodded and got up, wincing a bit at your bruises. You looked at Alastor, giving him a small smile before you left the room.

"This is your fault, I hope you get suspended (Y/n)." The girl said. You chuckled slightly, wincing at your bruising face.

"They would think you started it, you've been in the office more times than I have." You grinned, hoping it all fell in your favor. She just scoffed and you two walked in silence the rest of the way.

You both it in chairs, waiting to be called into the office. One of the assistants comes over to you and gives you an ice pack, and looks at the girl in shock, her face being contorted with bruises and a broken, bloody nose.

When you and her were called in, the principle looked at you in shock. 

"What happened?" He asked. The girl was the first to talk.

"I was just trying to make a new friend then (Y/n) punched me!" She whined, and then glared at you. The principle looked at you questionably, wanting your side of the story.

you cleared your throat. "My friend told her to leave him alone and she didn't. I spoke up and she ended up punching me, and I reacted back by hitting her as self defense." You said plainly. You weren't entirely sure who hit who first, since you blanked out from rage before everything happened.

"I think we need your friend to join us, before I make a decision." He said, crossing his legs. You nod. She looked at you, as if her glare could turn you into stone.

A few minutes of uncomfortable silence passed by until Alastor came through the door. He smiled gently at you, and you couldn't help but blush a bit and look away.

"Why am I here, sir?" Alastor asked.

He cleared his throat. "You were a witness in this little quarrel, may you explain your side of the story?"

Alastor nodded and stood close to you. "I was minding my own business with (Y/n) when the other girl showed up and started pestering me." He glanced at her for a moment before speaking again. "I told her to leave me alone, but she kept advancing her actions, then (Y/n) intervened and told her to stop." He paused. The principle nods for him to continue. "The girl did punch (Y/n) first then it escalated from there." The girl gaped at him, like he just grounded her. 

She ended up sputtering a response. "Y-you're lying! You saw the whole thing! You know she punched me, you saw it happen!" She shrieked. I looked at her annoyed.

Suddenly the air in the room changed, it seemed to intensify, almost suffocating. Alastor looked at the girl, almost menacingly, his smile never fading. "Why would I lie about such an incident girl? I see no need to lie about things." The girl shrank into her seat, and just as the room got intense, the heavy air lifted and returned to normal, and Alastor didn't look intimidating anymore.

The principle cleared his throat. "Well then, Ms.Fern," he looks at the girl, who is still staring at Alastor. "Because of this, I have no choice than to suspend you for a week. And maybe look for a replacement for you on the cheer team, we can't have violent people representing our school can we?" He said. The girl snapped her head towards the principle.

"Excuse me?" She said, uncurling herself from the chair. "There's no one better than me on the team! You can't do that!" She began whining. I chuckle to myself.

He just shook his head. "You have no say. And Ms.(L/n), you're suspended for 2 days, since you didn't cause the commotion in the first place. And you have a better track record than Ms.Fern." He looked back at her. She gaped. You've heard how much she's been in the principles office before. She started shrieking at him like a stereotypical Karen. 

You and Alastor excuse yourselves and leave the office, heading back to class. 

Alastor laughed loudly, a near cackle. "I can't believe you did that (Y/n)! I didn't know you had it in you!" He said, still chuckling. You look up at him like he was crazy, and in fairness, he was. 

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I mean, I didn't know you had it in you to actually break a nose!" He smiled wide. You gaped.

"Tell me more about it after school, we need to focus and not get in trouble again." You said as you opened the classroom door.

~~

Thank you guys for 1k reads~! It means a lot to me, and I hope you like the rest of the story as it continues~