"Here this is for you, what's your name?"

His eyes immediately lit up.

"I didn't see you there, I'm Luck! Can I fight you?!"
"I don't see why not as long as it's later"
"Yay"

Luck grabbed my hands and looked excited. Almost wild. He was jumping up and down really close to me. The close space was just a bit too much for me. I blushed a bit and looked to the ground, telling him to eat his food.

"Oh yeah can you guys bring my the dirty laundry from your rooms and anyone who offers their clothes please? I want to wash them"

"Sure mom, can I have more please?"

"I don't see why not so sure"

"Thank you~"

I gave her another bowl and she began eating like a chipmunk. Luck seemed to be enjoying it and was not staying still in his seat. Just then I realised what she called me, mom. I didn't complain about it. In fact, it was nice and I'd gladly act like one. Asta came into the hall too with his hands stretching behind his back and a yawn. I also served Asta a bowl so he could eat. He was already wide awake as soon as he took the first bite.

"Mmm this is good (M/N)"

"I'm happy to hear " I smiled at him with a toothy grin which brought a blush to his face but that might be a trick of the light. It had to be, Asta doesn't get flustered easily and he loves Sister Lily. The boy with sunglasses also came strolling in.

"Morning!" He said
"Good morning" I replied
"Eh?!When were you here?!" The boy had a shocked look on his face.

I gave Charmy and Luck another bowl as I handed him a bowl too. He sat down and began eating it really fast as he competed with Asta. The silver haired girl also came in and I handed her a bowl.

"Here you go"
"Why.. uhm tha-thank you peasant. I'm Noelle Silva"

Charmy pinched the girl's side making her red.

"He's not a peasant, he's my mom."

I smiled at the sight of all of them. Noelle was confused about me being called mom. This was a nice feeling. I guess I maybe found a place to call home. When Gordon came down, I handed him a plate with a smile. He looked thankful. The big dude from yesterday who seemed to not be in their true form came down as well along with the booze girl.

"Here you both, I hope you like it"

"Thank you, I'm Vanessa"

"I'm Grey"

They both happily dug in although Vanessa had a bottle of alcohol with her. I sat down next to Gordon and smiled at him after giving Charmy, Asta and Magna another bowl. I also gave a bowl to Finral who just arrived.

"So Gordon what do you like to do?"
"Dolls"

He opened his vest jacket to reveal dolls of all of us including me. It was so cute even if it may be creepy to some. He clearly cares deeply for his friends. I took off his hat and pet his head before putting it back on.

"Gordon, that's so sweet. Im honoured to have a doll of me. I look so cute for once"
"You're not w-weirded out?"
"Not at all, you have to teach me how to make them. I'll give you flowers in return"

For once, Gordon's face didn't look terrified or shocked but instead was one of joy. He looked better happier. He pointed at my bandages and touched them. I gave him a nervous smile as I mentioned how I suddenly had gotten hurt yesterday. He looked concerned but I reassured him that it would be fine. Finral gave a funny look though.

"Finral, you alright?"
"Someone is going to have to wake up captain"

A heavy silence fell over us but since I didn't know nor understand why, I raised my hand. I offered myself to go wake him up even though Gordon put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head violently.

"You sure?" Finral asked
"Yes, you people are making it seem like it's life and death and I'll have you know, I'm okay with those odd"
"How so?" Finral raised an eyebrow.
"Because I'm dead inside, I'm kidding"

I left the table in search for Yami's room but bumped into the man talking about his sister from yesterday. He dropped the mirror of a picture of her on the ground and looked ready to murder me. I was unbothered by it. I bent and picked up the mirror so I could pass it back to him.

"You're sister is adorable. It must be nice having inspiration to continue fighting for someone"
"Her name is Marie. She is so truely adorable."
"And so are you, I'm (M/N) by the way glad to meet you. I hope you and your sister have a wonderful day"

I continued walking but he turned to me rather happy.

"I'm Gauche, I have more pictures of how adorable Marie is"
"Sure show them later. There's food at the table so help yourself."

I eventually found Yami's room by sheer luck. It was a bit ominous but I ignored the feeling and knocked. There was no sound. I decided to head in and saw the captain sleeping peacefully on his bed. I went to his side and kneeled down to his side.

"Yami, please wake up there's breakfast ready" I spoke gently almost a whisper.

Yami didn't move so I opened the curtain slightly on the side that wouldn't hit him directly but just enough to see the room better. I started stroking his hair gently and occasionally telling him to wake up softly. It actually worked. He looked grumpy but a lot of people were in the morning.

"Oh it's you, what do you want Ghost boy?"
"Well I have breakfast ready and I would like your dirty clothes please. I could even clean your room while you eat"
"What are you, a maid?"

I shook my hands in front of my face as I got all red.

"N-no, I'm sorry I won't clean your-"
"No, do it. I needed a maid anyway."

My face got more red but I sighed and moved back over to the curtains to open it a bit more. I made sure Yami wasn't too mad at this. He finally got up and stretched so I took that as the queue to open the curtain fully. I began tydying his desk and made his bed as he put on a shirt. He then chucked his clothes at me which I nearly dropped. He looked at me with those intense eyes.

"You're alive huh."

What did that mean?

"I don't think a simple wound would kill me"

Yami took a packet of cigarettes and began smoking was one while I put down the clothes and opened the windows. This was so the smell wouldn't stink up the whole room. I picked the clothes back up. He then put a hand on my head and stared at the bandages.

"I smashed you into a concrete pillar and a hard corner that happened to be sharp. You broke the whole pillar too."

...

"Oh"

A/N: Thanks for reading!