true event#3

It was summer 1991,East lampeter township before the year was over four teenagers had found themselves drawn into a deadly triangle that would end a 16 year old a girl named lorri sherrel.
It all started when a 19 year girl lisa mishaell start having relationship problem with her boyfriend lawrrence junkin. The couple often had arguments and even used other people to jealous each other.
That particular summer lawrrence stayed at lorri's show the couple dated twice during the one-week relationship
According to lorri's mother her daughter reported
her that lawrrence date-raped her in the back of his van on thier last date.
Lawrrence junkin denies it.
Shortly after thier last date lisa and lawrrence patched up and start dating again. When lisa learnt that lawrrence dated lorri she went insanously jealous. However it was'nt dating that put lisa in uproar but it was the idea of sleeeping with other girl.
However things get more worse when lisa get to know that lorri was pregnant with lawrrence's child.
Lisa had started stalking her in the public and making obsecene calls,lorri's mother attempted to file assault charger but it did little to stop her.
On the morning of Dec 21st,1991 her mother found lorri in her bed room stabbed numerously and died. Later it was found that her throat was cut on her stomach there were defensive scratches and a 9 inches wooden stick was forcebly put into her throat that extended towards her chest. Her mother found her bloodfull prints on the bed sheet that she must have tryed to escape but poor little soul cannot.
After that lisa her friend tabith and lawrrence was bieng captured by police and lawrrence claimed that lisa and tabith told me that they are just wanted to prank her. Tabith the friend of lissa told that she just gave knife to lissa and nothing more. As lissa told that she goes into her room pushed her,sat on her lap stabbed wiith the knife 45 times but she was still alive so take the wooden stick stuck into her throat kept pushing it down untill she stopped fighting back. After that both lissa and tabith was sentenced for the life time in murderring and lawerence was sentenced life time.