True event#2

I have only one little sister who is about 5 months and my mom whose mental health is not good or you can say not very good because sometimes she screams,scratch her face or even stare at one thing for several hours. At first i did not get it an took her to various hospital. It was like this after she gave birth to my little sister,anna.
(At 6:00 PM, 12-12-2005)
As i was tugging my little sister in her bed,she started screaming again. We made my little sister's room soundproof beacause of my mother. She always start screaming and counting from 1 to 4. I came to her room to check her and she was sitting on her bed and looked at me her fully black eyes with pale skin. I returned to my room after that.
(Onwards)
Now its getting worse and worse,she scartches her face till it bleeds. She does not even sleep on her bed. I took her to the church one day with my little sister. The priest is my father's friend but he did not mention about anything but he said a strange thing to me. He said that my mom is being pocessesd by four demons which are judas,veil and two others.
He told me that my mother like horror film and she made a ritual in order to see his late sister who died in a car accident. With this she has to sacrifice someone who is very closer to her but it should be someone opposite gender whom she wanted to meet. Me and your father tried to stop her but she behaves like a wild animal and ran somewhere with you when you were only 5 months old.
After that i kept on thinking and then i saw her crawling in my little sister's room, i thought i saw something but i shook my head and then suddenly i heard my sisters crying i ran up her to room and saw my mother saying"shshsh,my daughter they will like you". I grabbed her and came to my room i realized the thing uncle told me about me being 5 months and my mother took me and ran to the forest and then my father came and took me from him and she killed my father there and make a sacrifice of him and this time she makes my sisters to meet my late father.
My mother was standing infront of my room as i opened my door and suddenly startled,i never feared from her but this time she was not my mother who was looking at me. This time is someone else having a complete take over on her body. She smiled at me and then goes back to her room while smiling at me.
Afterwards things changed and took a whole turn. I found my mother died in the attice, the priest uncle also died but left a note for me saying" you will be happy from now on because she needs to make a sacrifice in one week but as she can't so she will no longer liver,take care of anna"
Now i am married and i also have two childrens,anna is in her college and lives with us my wife loves her so much just like her own daughter because anna saves her from the accident. But still at night i saw my mother crawling into anna's room,no scream no pain only silence.