Chapter 12: His Father

Last Part:
To make it short, Fred went home from school, and Fred, Cristine, and Fred's sister, ate dinner. Not until they heard 3 knocks on the door. Fred went to the door and opened it, he saw a man in a camoflauge outfit, like a soldiers outfit.

Now:
The man said "Hi there son." And Fred just hugged the man and said "i missed you dad." And his dad patted him in the head 2 times and Fred welcome him inside. As his mother and sister was about to finish dinner. His Father came in the dining room and Fred's sister came to hug him tight like she misses him. And same for Cristine.

"So hone, any more food?" Fred's Dad asked
"There will be always food made for you my dear." As Cristine kisses his cheeks and went to grab some food.

Meanwhile in a forest, a hooded man is walking at night, searching for something that he needs. But he heard shaking of bushes, and came out a dog. An injured dog.

As the hooded man approaches it, the dog suddenly attacks the man.

Back at Fred's House, Fred is about to sleep but he is doing his assignments and his sister is doing the same. His Father and Mother were watching TV. Suddenly, Fred's Cellphone is ringing, One of his classmates was calling him.

"Fred your phone!" Cristine said, and Fred went downstairs and grabbed his phone.
"Hello?" Fred said, "Ah yes the project, i finally did it don't worry." And keeps on talking on the way to his room.

Back to the forest, the dog suddenly attacked the hooded man. But the man did the back flip, while he glew and took off his suit and revealed as Darnimian.

"So the rumors are finally true." The Dog said to itself.
"So you heard?" Darnimian asked
"Yes, through Sonic, Slender, and Jeff." The Dog answered, and it asked "Why are you here anyways?"
"To find the creepypasta realm smiley (The Dogs name)" Darnimian answered.

Smiley charged at him to bite Darnimian but he dodged it. And used his iced boomerang to freeze it but Smiley barked down, jumped and gone.

"It's getting late now though. I'll do it next time." Darnimian said to himself and retreats.

The next day, Thursday. The very first day that Fred's father is home and as Fred is going to school. As the school bus arrived, he kissed his mother in the cheek and gave his father a hug. As they tell Fred to take care. And Fred enters. The school bus and it left, on its way to arctisian's.

Meanwhile, a place that is disorted, a crumbled old palace that is left a long time ago, trees withered and plants withers. The dog arrived through his barks and went inside the palace. As he went inside, he saw slenderman and jeff in the enerance.

Smiley said to them "Your rumors are true. The holder of the elements had its true evil doer on the run."
The hedgehog walks by and asked "so are there any plans to stop him?"
Jeff answered "did you forget that the creepypasta stone is with our owner now, Fred known as Faliao?'
Smiley replied "well lets talk to him shall we?"
Slenderman replied back "We can't, if Darnimian is on the run we can't. He'll kill us all even if we are scary murderers. And plus, we don't even know its power."
"He does have a point." The hedgehog replied.

And they stared to each other for a few moments.

To Darnimian, he's at a table with a manuscript that has a drawing. It draws a pentagon with 9 boomerangs.

"Fire, water, grass, wind, electric, and ice. Those are the only elements that i have yet." Darnimian said to himself. "There are supposed to be nine of them." "I only needed is Earth, Dark, And light." "My buddies aren't here yet." "Guess i'll have to do it myself. For now."

And Darnimian grabs a Map and pins it on the wall where the flashlight has pointed. He also puts his power infront of the flashlight and 9 colors glew. The 6 colors pointed on the same location as the three, Brown and White, pointed seperately. And the black is pointed not at the map.

"The creepypasta realm... Its real..." Darnimian said to himself again, "i need to find it." And grabs his powers and went out.

To Fred, it's home time at school. He recieved a text from his father that once he's home, get changed and go to Bella's Diner. So he went inside the school bus and it left.

Fred arrived back to his home, and dashed on the way to his room. Once he opened the door, he saw jeff sitting at the bed. Ofcourse Fred screamed as he lets out his pocketwatch and shoots a beam to jeff in terror. But he soon realized its one of his and stopped.

"Oh my god i am so sorry." Fred said
Jefff replied "nah that's alright."
"You shouldn't just appear in my bedroom like that Jeff." Fred Shouted
"I am so sorry but we need your help soon though." Jeff said
"We can talk about it later, but i need to go to my family." Fred said as he changed his clothes.
"But fred..." Jeff said but was cut by Fred as he said "not now please." And went outside and locked his front door and on his way to his family.

"He won't listen huh." A voice came by as jeff turned around and saw sonic.
"Yeah, i tried..." Jeff said but was cut again and this time it's sonic, and sonic said "soon he will listen to us. For now we're safe." And went back into a black portal in a shadow.

At Bella's Diner, Fred's family we're outside waiting for Fred to come. Fred's father was worried.

"I hope he came right now cristine." Fred's father said
"Oh come on Alex (Fred's fathers name), he'll come." Cristine said
"Oh there he is." Katrina said as she pointed at Fred came walking.
"Hey mom, hi dad." Fred said as he approached to his family.
"There you are son, shall we eat then?" Alex asked
"Let's go." Katrina answered

And they went inside the Diner and they ate food. Few minutes later, as they we're almost finished...

Alex said "Good news everyone, i am going to stay here for good not unless we had something to do than needs to make me leave again. But i promise i will stay here."
And they all shouted "yehey!"

Next Part:
Darnimian is on the hunt for the creepypasta realm. As for Sarah, justin will speak to her on Friday and soon all three of them together as Faliao, Patamis, And Essarina. Fred's dad, Alex, will catch up with Fred about school.