Chapter 11: Meet it and Greet it

Last Chapter:
Faliao, Patamis, and Essarina fought together against Chief Thief and Darnimian after they defeated Chief Thief, the problem while dealing against Darnimian is they are about to detransform back. Luckily Timingus had appeared in battle, making the opportunity for the trio to escape and rest. Then Timingus get someone in the future and help each other to stop Darnimian, and in the end, Essarina stopped Darnimian and he escaped. After that, Timingus told Essarina to go to the guidance office.

Now:
The next day, Wednesday, Fred woke up in the bed and heard his mom talking on the phone.

"So you're coming back here after Fred is here?" She asked
"Good... thank you very much... yeah... don't worry about it... of course he still doesn't know... ok... i missed you too... i love you... bye honey!" Those are the words that Cristine, Fred's mother, has said on the phone.
Fred walked down the stairs and said "Good morning mom!"
"Morning sweetie." Cristine replied

They all had their breakfast and prepared for school.  The school bus arrived to pick Fred from his home to go to school.

To the school, Sarah is on the library, doing her homework before school starts. As she is doing her homework, she saw the two bullies again in the library, and as usual bullying, but their target is a grade 8 student. As she is about to get up, she saw Drake, the Arctisian Student Council President, scolding the two bullies and they didn't even care what he said and left the student alone. Sarah smiled after that happened and she continued doing her homework, without worrying anything at all.

To Fred, he arrived at the school, as he went to the locker room to get his things he saw someone ran after him. It was Jerry his classmate.

"Hey Fred!" Jerry said
"Hi!" Fred replied
"Fred, did you do your homework in Math right now?" Jerry asked
"Yes..." Fred answered, and asked "Why?"
"Can i copy your, i hadn't done finishing yet, but i two questions left and it's hard to answer." Jerry said, and asked "Can i Fred, please?" With some puppy eyes to convince Fred
"Ok, but this once only." Fred said as he gave him his homework, and its because of Jerry's puppy eyes.

And Fred continued going to the locker room. As he arrived, he opened his locker and saw a pink note that is written on.

The note said "Hey Fred, can i see you on Break time at the cafeteria, i need to talk to you. Thank you. xoxo Sarah."

And Fred put the note back to his locker and gathered his things for the day.

On breaktime before heading to the cafeteria.

Maam Trana, Fred's Music and Art's teacher said "Ok class, on next meeting we will have a graded recitation about the musical instruments, so i suggest you all to study! Goodbye class!" And she exits the classroom.

As Fred is getting ready to go to the cafeteria, he saw Alhina walking by, as she is in a hurry. But Fred didn't care so he continues to go to the cafeteria to see Sarah.

To Alhina, she arrived at the Guidance Office and now she is looking for Timingus.

Inside, Justin sensed Alhina and transforms into Timingus and went outside. At last they met again.

Timingus told Alhina "Essarina, come back after school."
Alhina asked "how did you know im Essarina?"
"Later!" Timingus answered and closed the door.

It left Alhina with no choice but to wait a bit longer. So she had to wait, so she went to the cafeteria and eat now.

After a long wait, on hometime, Alhina rushed ahead on to the guidance office and as she was about to go, she saw Sarah approaching her.

"Hey Alhina!" Sarah shouted as she is waving her hand and approaching Alhina.
"Hey Sarah!" Alhina replied approaching her as well.
"You must be heading to the guidance office as well, don't you?" Sarah asked
Alhina replied "yes, i had to give the answers to Sir justin."
Sarah replied also "well let's go together, i need to talk to Sir Justin also."
"Let's go!" Alhina said.

So the both went to the guidance office to see Sir Justin. As they arrived, Alhina knocked the door three times again.

Inside, Justin was there finishing his coffee and heard three knocks on the door. He approached the door but this time, not in Timingus form but himself.

As he opened the door he saw Sarah and Alhina outside and said "ah! It's you two. Alhina you got the papers?"
"Yes!" She replied, and said "but the others we're so stubborn and lazy that they did not do it."
"That's ok." Justin replied, and said "their grades are going to be affected anyways." As he turned to Sarah, he asked "and who might you be?"
"Im Sarah!" Sarah answered his question.
"Well nice to meet you Sarah!" Justin said as he noticed a blue ring on her finger.
"Why are you here?" Justin asked
"Well im going to tell you something sir." Sarah replied to him
"Well please wait here," Justin said, and turned to Alhina, he said "Alhina please come inside... we need to talk."

So Alhina went inside as Sarah sat on the bench to wait.

"Please sit down..." Justin said, so Alhina sat down infront of Justin.
"Can i borrow your earrings?" Justin asked, which confused Alhina
"Why?" Alhina asked.
"Don't worry, i won't confiscate them. I have to show you something, it relates to your earrings, to the fact i also know its capabilites and its power." Justin said which made Alhina suprised that he might know that she is Essarina.

Justin stood up and went to the cabinet and grabbed something, a box. And he went back to Alhina. As Justin opened it, he took the top-left piece of the star and puts it. And transformed into Timingus. Alhina was shocked what she saw.

"Welcome Essarina." Timingus said
"So ummm... sir... or timingus... or Sir Timingus? What are those?" Alhina asked.
"These are the Arctisian powers." Timingus said, and now he asked "you saw those three colored circles?" Alhina nodded. Then Timingus continued "that's your power. You, Patamis, and Faliao. The blue one is Patamis powers, the green is yours Essarina and the red one is Faliao. But the middle one, the pentagon. It has been stolen, and i know you have any idea because i foresaw the future. And i know for a fact it's Darnimian, he had it and Faliao told me."
"Faliao?" Alhina asked
"Yes, i spoke to him first already, oh and before you ask, no im not going to tell you who he really is because its the part of the rules, no one must know their true identity." Timingus said, he then added "you power, it's just like Faliao and Patamis powers, they chose you instead of anyone chose them. They trusted you. So i suggest you take care alright?"
"Yes sir!" Alhina replied.

The clock chimed, reminding them that it's hometime for teachers. So Timingus detransformed back to Justin and said "you take care now." So they both went outside.

As they went outside, Sarah stood up.

"Im sorry Sarah! The time run out already and im about to go home." Justin said.
"Awww" Sarah moaned and said "alright."
"Maybe on Friday, im not available tommorow though, sorry." Justin said
"Alright. Friday it is. See you sir!" Sarah replied and they both went out waving Sir Justin goodbye.

To Fred, he was at his house, eating dinner as they heard three knocks at the door.

Fred stood up and said "i'll get it." And approached to the door.

As he opened it he was suprised who it was. He saw a man with a green camoflauge uniform like in military. It was his father came home from military.

Next Chapter:
Fred met his father again and catch up what happened so far on his school. As for that, Sarah will speak to Justin on Friday again. As for that, Darnimian will create some villain again.