Chapter 16: Their truth (Part 3)

Last Part:

Fred and Alex are cleaning up the basement and turning the basement into an Office. Meanwhile, Smiley is trying to find Fred at the same time hiding away from Darnimian. But Smiley finally found Fred.

Now:

"Hello Fred." Smiley said while wagging his tail and a happy face.
"Smiley, what are you doing here?" Fred asked
"There is not enough time now Fred, we need your help." Smiley said and asked, "Can you trust us?"

A few moments later, Fred, which he turned into Faliao, and Smiley arrived at the creepypasta realm and Fred saw Slenderman frozen in ice.

"Darnimian used one of his elements, and he is looking for the last 3 elements, and I bet he is looking for..." Smiley was cutted by Faliao

"Darkness... Element of Darkness. And when he found it... it's going to be easy for him to find the other elements too" Faliao said

"Element of light and element of ground." Smiley added

Faliao took a deep breath and said "Well, let's go." as he decided to approach the castle.

Meanwhile to Darnimian, he is still struggling to find the element of darkness. He literally raided each room and each part of the castle.

"Where is it?!" Darnimian shouted at a white face man with the longest cut smile, tied up in a column, Jeff.

"Why would we?" Jeff said with sass, this made Darnimian even angrier than before. Jeff added, "I told you we do not have it!"

"LIAR!!" Darnimian shouted, which made Faliao and Smiley hear where Darnimian was.

"Did you hear that?" Faliao asked

"Hang on." Smiley stopped Faliao to go at the moment.

Smiley used his sharp ears to track where the voice was. It made himself a vision on where the voice was, that will lead to Darnimian.

"Follow me!" Smiley said

And Faliao followed Smiley to where Darnimian is.

Back to Darnimian, he is still screaming at Jeff and was about to untie Jeff to drag him to another location. But suddenly, there is a knock on the door.

"They're here." Darnimian said as he looked at Jeff.

Then Darnimian looked at the open window and knew what to do.

"FBI OPEN UP!!" Faliao shouted as he broke the door. But what he saw was nothing and no one in the room.

"SH*T!!" Smiley shouted

"Hey! Language!" Fred scolded Smiley

"I'm sorry but they escaped the room Faliao." Smiley said

"I know Smiley." Faliao said as he pointed to a window.

Meanwhile, Darnimian is on the floor above them and starts to not make any noise while dragging Jeff. But even with a tip toe, Smiley can also hear it and was able to locate Darnimian again.

"Upstairs." Smiley said, and Faliao followed.

They started to chase after Darnimian now. The manor is so big that Darnimian is now at the other side, Fred and Smiley are at the same floor as Darnimian but they still have a long way to go. Smiley used his powers again and was able to track Darnimian.

Darnimian has nowhere to run now. He is trapped in a room and with no windows this time. And outside the rooms stands Smiley and Smiley, they have arrived at that room.

"He is in there now Faliao." Smiley said

"FBI OPEN UP!!" Faliao shouted as he broke the door. And saw Darnimian and Jeff this time.

"Hello, Faliao." Darnimian greeted with a yellow boomerang thrown at Faliao.

The yellow boomerang sparks some lightning but Faliao dodged to the left and ran after Darnimian with his staff out and started striking him from up to down. Darnimian blocks it with one of his boomerangs and pushes Faliao at the same time grabs the Yellow boomerang. This time Darnimian throws a light blue boomerang to the ground and creates an Icy dome, Faliao however did not give up and strikes again with his staff, he stabs the dome with the staff and it cracks open. But Darnimian was prepared and threw a grey boomerang at Faliao and released a gust of wind.

While in the middle of the fight, Smiley used his claws to release Jeff. And this time, Smiley saw a red boomerang that represents fire. So Smiley snatched it from Darnimian and escaped with his bark that forms a portal. Jeff however is helping Faliao with some sneak attacks to strike Darnimian. Darnimian did not notice it and got hurt on one of Jeff's attacks. This helps Faliao to charge and kicks Darnimian in the face. Darnimian was knocked back from the kick and was still hurt during Jeff's attack. Darnimian used a green boomerang to heal where Jeff hits him.

Meanwhile, Smiley used the red boomerang and the boomerang lits up on fire and melts the Ice cube where Slendy (Slenderman) was trapped in the ice outside the castle. The same thing Smiley did on Sonic (Sonic.exe) inside the castle.

"Wow, thanks Smiley." Sonic said

"There is no time, Darnimian is here and so does Faliao, him and Jeff are fighting Darnimian off. We need to help him." Smiley said

"Well, let's go." Slendy said, and asked "But where are they?"

"Blank room." Smiley answered

Sonic, Smiley were wrapped around Slendy and teleported in the blank room where Faliao, Jeff and Darnimian are fighting. Darnimian is approaching Jeff and Faliao, which are downed and laying against the wall. Darnimian is readying his Yellow boomerang and once he is about to stab Faliao with it, a black tentacle stopped Darnimian to do his wrongdoing and took the Yellow boomerang away from him, Darnimian turned around and saw three other creepypastas. Sonic rolled and dashed towards Darnimian and it hit him pushing him towards the wall, once succeeded Sonic jumped back away from Darnimian. It is Smiley's turn to strike, once Darnimian is about to get up, he gets head bashed by Smiley which makes Darnimian laid down again. Accepting defeat, Darnimian teleported away from the room and retreated using his wind powers.

"Thank you guys, we thought we were goners." Faliao said

"No problem Faliao, thanks to you the realm is safe." Smiley said happily

"It is really you Faliao, the man who owns the creepypasta stone." Sonic approached Faliao

"Yup, that's me, so I need to go back home, before my family will know that I am gone." Faliao said

"Thank you once again Faliao, we will see you soon." Slendy said

They waved goodbye while Faliao left while waving goodbye as well. Faliao left the portal and the portal closed. Luckily, Faliao was not caught.

Meanwhile, Darnimian is at his own home, laying down at his bed and recovering.

"So, it really is real, the element of Darkness is in the Creepypasta realm. I am close, but I have to find the other elements as well." Darnimian talked to himself

His boomerangs glew brighter and brighter, this made Darnimian say "What the?"

Next Part:

Fred and Alex are now finishing their new office and are now planning about what to do on the boxes. And also, Christine is going to meet Justine as well regarding Fred being one of the protectors of the Arctisian powers.