Chapter 3: Expect the unexpected. (Death-duo)

Last chapter:
Fred's first day of school went well, he met his teachers, he talked to sarah again. But things he did not expect to be, Fred found the pocketwatch, Sarah found a book in the library, which seem to know Fred. The pocketwatch is called the genociders pocketwatch. And when they're done reading it, the pocketwatch teleports the book to Fred's house. Once he is about to go home, he encountered the cloaked man that warns Fred about what will happen. Once Fred got home, he found the book on his bedroom.

Now:
Fred opened the book and saw another note.

It wrote "hello again Fred, like i told you before that you should not talk about your powers, and never do it again. So, this book will let you know about items that has special powers. Keep it with you at all times but never show it to anyone but Sarah, since she knew about it. But it's up to you."

So he reads every information at night, but he also sleep.

It's now tuesday, 2nd day of classes. Fred is at his classroom looking at his pocketwatch.

Fred asked himself in his mind "what am i gonna do about this? Who am i fighting against? Why me?" And put his pocketwatch in his bag. As jerry watched him very suspicously.

Breaktime, Sarah opened her locker and 2 bullies from before came back to her, angrily. But not knowingly, they were knocked out by Jerry, Arnold, and Alhina.

Sarah said "thank you guys, i have no idea that you 4 were here."

She saw the 2 bullies getting up and trying to attack but sarah pushed them off. But they didn't know that the cloaked man saw this and the ring glow blue, means that the ring chose sarah.

Alhina said to Sarah "well, i can't just leave you to get hurt, so we came to check on you, and it's also beacuse we want to talk about the boy you're with yesterday."

And the green earrings the cloaked man held glew as it chose alhina.

Sarah replied "well that is fred, the one who also saved me from the same bullies."

And the group went out the locker room and the cloaked man leave the blue ring to Sarah's locker. And he went to alhina's locker to leave the green earrings inside her locker. And left while the 2 bullies got up.

As a man opened his eyes, floating colored rocks float around him. His chest has a pentagon that glew, the rocks let's out a beam of it's colors on the pentagon. He grabbed a stone, got mulit-colored and threw it and the stone slowly floats up. Right were the 2 bullies locationnow, the stone floats down until it met with the 2 bullies, as it met now, they heard a voice thats the same voice as the man who threw the rock.

The man said "death-duo, i gave you the power of fire and ice, use them to spread deadly fire and stab them with sharp ice whoever you want, but in return, the book has returned, the signal i gave worked, give me the genociders pocketwatch, pacifist ring, and the neutrality earrings and with the book... please!"
The 2 said "will do!"

As fire and ice spread around their body it turned into a body covered ice with fire breath. It blew fire around the locker room and ice keeps on breaking windows.

Fred,'s backpack glew red, he let out his pocketwatch and it glew red. He remembered that once it glew colors, means there's danger. So he went to the restroom and observes the pocketwatch very carefully, he opened it and revealed letter's like it was speaking to him.

The pocketwatch said "there's danger, to activate me Fred say "Pure Genocide" for you to turn yourself into a hero, to turn back, say "Fake genocide" be sure no one saw you before you detransformed/transformed, your name will be Faliao. NOW DO IT!!!"

So Fred threw the pocketwatch up in the air while shouted "PURE GENOCIDE!!!" And he transformed himself to a hero that equipts knives and he got himself a staff/walking stick. So he already ran to find his enemy.

To Sarah and Alhina, they sensed something that something is inside the locker and they need to get it.

Sarah said "i'll see you all later, im gonna get something!!" And ran.
Alhina said "so do i!!" And ran also.

So the 2 gays just keep on walking. But to Fred/Faliao, saw death-duo in the 2nd floor as lots of students ran away.

Death-duo said "look what we have here? It's illegal to roam around with knives in your hand." Then it shoots ice shards.

But Faliao lets out his knife and sliced all of the shards one by one.

Faliao said back "well, it's illegal to shoot shards and spread fire around the place!" Then charges at death-duo.

To Sarah and Alhina, they went to the grade 9 locker room. Sarah found a blue ring and a note. Alhina found the green earrings and a note.

The note was written and they red:

Dear Sarah/Alhina (the notes were seperate, 1 for sarah, 1 for alhina)
This is the pacifist ring (on sarah)/neutrality earrings (on alhina). They grant you super powers so use them for the good, most importantly also, never show it to anyone as in anyone and your identity. Use them for emergancy and for battle bad guys. Evil is coming. Watch out.

Then they took them and wear them.

The blue ring glew blue (to sarah) and the green earrings glew green (to alhina) and it said "danger is here, say "Pure pacifist" (for sarah)/"Pure neutrality" (for alhina) for your hero form, say "Fake pacifist" (for sarah)/"Fake neutrality" (for alhina) to stop, be sure no one saw you before you  transformed & detransformed. You're name will be patamis (for sarah)/ essarina (for alhina) and that is that."

So they hid themselves seperately.

Sarah shouted "PURE PACIFIST" and turned her into hero form, she equips a scythe/hoe. And then she went after death-duo.

Alhina shouted "PURE NEUTRALITY" and turned her into hero form, she equips 2 chained whips. And then she went after death-duo.

Fred/Faliao extends his knives to stop the debris from falling and rescue the grade 9 students and they went out. Then Fred/Faliao threw the debris at death-duo. But death-duo's ice shards are too powerful and broke the debris. But right on timing Sarah/Patamis & Alhina/Essarina came, Alhina/Essarina whipped death-duo and made him pushed back. While Sarah/Patamis used her scythe to break the ice park of death-duo. And while death-duo is weak, Fred/Faliao charged at death-duo and gave them a big scar on their neck, like its almost to cut off and as so, blood is spilled and fire keeps on spreading more. A debris fell on top of Fred/Faliao but Sarah/Patamis shielded him on time while Alhina/Essarina whipped away the flame part of death-duo. Then the rock floats away back to it's master. Then Fred/Faliao looked at the 2 who helped him.

He asked "who the hell are you two?"
Then Patamis and Essarina answered with their names. And asked the same question to Faliao and same answer, his name of course.
Fred/Faliao complimented their skills in battling, he said "nice skills you got out there," to Sarah/Patamis "and thanks for protecting me.
Sarah/Patamis replied "no problem."

Fred's pocketwatch is beeping, signaling him something. He let it out and saw he is almost starting to detransform.

Fred/Faliao said "welp, Patamis and Essarina... Take care, got to go. See you soon!" And he ran out of there.

So Fred detransformed unseened and put away his pocketwatch, and went outside. To Sarah/Patamis & Alhina/Essarina, they seperate and detransformed too. And went along to the rest of their day. Then the next day, wednesday, in breaktime, Fred was in the cafeteria sitting alone not until Alhina, Jerry & Arnold went to him to confront him.

Next Chapter:
Alhina, Jerry & Arnold confronts Fred about their relationship with Sarah. While that, Sarah/Patamis investigate the incident about occuring death-duo and found something/someone. Their enemy reveals itself and is now on the run to hunt Faliao, Patamis, & Essarina's powers.