Chapter 4: Investigate or Confront.

Last Chapter:
Fred Reads every information in the book at his home at night. Wondering in school what to do about it and why him. Sarah was bullied by the same bullies but saved by Alhina, Jerry, & Arnold. But, a new enemy gave the 2 bullies powers and named them death-duo, Fred used the powers and turned him to Faliaoand Sarah & Alhina found their powers too. Sarah's is the pacifist ring which made her to Patamis and Alhina's is the neutrality earrings which made her to essarina. And they successfully defeated Death-duo by Fred/Faliao, Sarah/Patamis, & Alhina/Essarina. And after that, Alhina, Jerry & Arnold finally went to Faliao.

Now:
Allhina said "fred? Is it?"
Fred replied "yes." And asked "why?"
Arnold answered "we're here to ask you about you and Sarah."
Jerry added "yeah... and why you two are together all the time."
Fred asked jerry "aren't we in the same class... uhhh... jerry?"
Jerry answered "yeah."
Alhina shouted "enough already!" And asked Fred "when did you 2 meet?"
Fred answered "since the school opening, when i am about to go home i saw 2 girls bullying Sarah so i came to save her"

They questioned Fred so many times until he heard 1 question he shouldn't answered.

Alhina said "i heard a voice like Faliao," then Fred is shocked, Alhina asked "are you Faliao?"
Fred answered "no i am not (lying)" and asked "who's Faliao?"

Jerry and Arnold were confused but Alhina isn't. She sensed something is going on as she was Essarina even without her powers and form. But then Sarah came in and approached them.

Sarah said "hey y'all," then asked "what are you all doing?"
Alhina said "nothing, just asking Fred about the 2 of you."
Jerry asked Sarah "is Fred awesome?"
Sarah blushed and answered "ehhh... yes."
Arnold asked Fred "is Sarah pretty?"
Sarah blushed more and Fred answered "yes." And made Sarah blushed more.
Alhina asked Sarah "why are you blushing?" And made Sarah run away.
Fred stood up and said "im gonna leave you three to it. Nice seeing you all."

And they all waved except Jerry and Jerry also came along with Fred and say goodbye to them.

On hometime, Alhina went to Sarah.

Alhina asked "what happened to you since breaktime, you ran away?"
Sarah answered "i don't want to talk about it." Then left.
A voice said "probably love at first sight." Alhina turned and saw Drake the President of the Student Council.
Alhina said "hi drake! Didn't see you coming. By the way," she asked Drake "what do you mean love at first sight?"
Drake replied "i saw them since the school opening, right on the end." As they were walking out "when Fred tried to save Sarah, i saw it in her eyes about this. She fell in love, how brave and strong Fred is. So she wanted to meet Fred some more, that is why she didn't noticed you since the 2nd day." And said "keep this a secret. They wont know it or else i'll be dead."
Alhina replied "you got it Drake. Bye, see you." as she ran towards the bus and got in.

Alhina saw Fred and Sarah sitting next to each other being quiet. So she won't bother them and sat down between Jerry and Arnold.

Jerry said "Fred was very pissed off of what he did. Those questions we asked."
Arnold added "and so does Sarah. She can't handle us for now."

As the bus arrived at Fred's house, Sarah said "bye Fred."
Fred replied "bye sarah." And went out the bus.

Sarah switched seat to where Fred sat.

Arnold whispered "she really likes Fred so much."

To Fred, he was on the living room with his mother talking to her phone while he was on his phone. He was watching videos on his phone not until he got a notification that Sarah messaged him.

He read "hey Fred, sorry about before. And sorry if i ran away, it's just because of my friends, they can get real annoying. Sorry."
So he replied "that's ok. I know they want to know me better."
She replied again "hehe. I see. See you tommorow, good night 😘"
He replied "see you too, night. 😘"
Fred said to his mom "im going to sleep now mom, good night" as he kissed his mother in the cheek
She replied "night honey" and kissed Fred back.

Fred went upstairs and went to his room and went to bed. And sleeping.

Next day is thursday, Sarah formed into Patamis and Investigate how the 2 Bullies have become death-duo. Her ring can use the power of returned past, makes a hologram about what happened before Death-duo appears. She came across a stone, very small stone. So she followed it all the way until she saw something or someone. The room where their enemy forms. She saw him but can't go further due to no reveals. But a voice was heard...

the voice said "Patamis?" She jumped and turned and saw Faliao/Fred
Patamis/Sarah said "Don't scare me like that please!!" While hitting Faliao/Fred
Faliao/Fred said while stopping Patamis/Sarah "ok ok i'll stop now stop it!"

A door opened and a boy came. Then he goes out again. When they tuned back they saw a note.

The note says "Faliao, Patamis, Essarina. I am Darminian, im your enemy and im going to take your powers away from you. And yeah, i knew you 3 are coming, so i have to leave something. See you soon."

They put down the note. They were shocked about what they read. They can't belive it. So they we're returned.

Sarah/Patamis asked "Why does he need it though?"
Fred/Faliao answered "i don't know. But we can find out together. See you" as he ran away now.

The boy from before went back to that place again.

The boy said "so they read it now. Hehehe." Laughs evilly

So he shows a middle of the star without points shape and place it on his chest like iron man. And stones began to float with colors of their own. And the Boy transformed into Darnimian.

Darnimian said to himself "so Faliao, Patamis & Essarina are now on the look out for me... Well then... Let's play!"

Next Chapter:
Another villain has made by Darnimian. On the other hand, a stone has appeared on Fred's room. And it's not an elemental stone. The cloaked man reveals itself to Fred himself, he was a teacher.