*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Woahhh, they're really shocked to see each other."

"I think that they weren't really expecting to see their groupmate with them 'cause I'm pretty sure that if Taehyung also told me that he'll be my husband, I wouldn't believe him."

"Shhhh, we're not the ones getting married Jungkook!"

"Umm Seulgi, I don't think anyone is here besides the two of us." Irene said while looking at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I think that they are at the end of this trail. I think that they made us meet here so we'll go meet them at the end. And I also think that they want us to cross the bridge together." Irene said, pointing the bridge.

"Ohh." That was all that I said. I was internally screaming, thinking that Irene unnie might really be my WIFE.

"Shall we get going then?" Irene asked me formally.

"Ohh, umm, okay." I said, smiling a bit.

As we started to walk, Irene stopped.

"Is there a problem unnie?" I asked her concerned.

"It's just, you know, I'm afraid of heights." Irene unnie said while closing her eyes.

"Ohh, I almost forgot about that. Do you want to maybe hold my hand until we reach the end?" I asked her trying to make her feel a little better.

Irene unnie smiled at me, "Sure. Thank you Seulgi."

There wasn't any awkward tension between us since holding each others hands is normal for us.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Ooooo they're starting to act like a real couple!!"

"Wow, Seulgi really knows how to get girls."

We reached the end of the trail and Irene unnie lets go of my hand. We both went to the producer to ask him something.

"Umm, excuse me, can we ask you something?" Irene asked him.

"Well if you're going to ask me about your husband, what you are thinking is right. Seulgi here is going to be your husband and of course, you'll be her wife." The producer said nonchalantly.

I looked at Irene unnie with wide eyes. From what I can see, I'm the only one who is surprised.

"Aren't you surprised?" I asked her.

"No. I told you that a while ago and you didn't believe me." She said emotionless.

I think she's having her mood swings.

Irene unnie started walking to the stairs to get down the platform where we were before. I started to follow her, so did the staff with the cameras.

"Yahhh unnieee, I didn't mean to do that. It was just really unexpected and I didn't know how to react." I said while trying to catch up on her.

There was still no response.

"Yahhhh, unnieeee." I tried to make my voice as sweet as possible.

She was still ignoring me. So I decided to do one thing that'll make her stop and listen to me.

"Yahhh, my wife~. Please listen to meee, I'm really sorryy."

Irene stopped walking but she didn't face me. I knew it will work.

I went to go check up on her 'cause she's facing her back at me and I couldn't see her face. As I went in front of her, I saw her blushing.

"Yahh, Seulgi-yahhh, don't call me your wife. We're not married yet." She said and then she started hitting me.

"Yeah, I know that. But could you please stop hitting me."

"Thank you." I said when she stopped.

She furrowed her eyebrows stating that she's still mad at me.

"Yahhh, unnie, I'm sorry if I didn't believe you~" I said while trying to act cute.

"Yahh, stop that. You're not cute." She said while trying to push me away.

"Unnieeee, please listen to me. I'm sorry. It doesn't mean that I didn't believe you in the first place means that I don't want to be your husband." I said as I looked at Irene, still seeing her acting as if she's really mad at me.

"Well, okay, to show you that I'm really sorry, here, do anything to my face. You can slap me, hit me, or even kiss me. You can do whatever you want." I said while moving my face near her and closing my eyes. My heart was racing at this moment.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Yahhh, Seulgi is such a flirt."

"She's making moves now huh."

"I think that she really wants to be with Irene sunbaenim in the first place."

"What do you think Eric?"

"I'm not sure, maybe all will be revealed in the future~"

"Yahhh, Seulgi, don't be dumb. I'm just kidding. I was just playing hard to get." Irene said while laughing a little.

I opened my eyes and saw her looking at me with her cheeks all flustered.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" I asked her.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I was just pretending to be mad at you." Irene said.

"Whew, for a second there, I thought that you were really mad. Of course, I don't want my wife to get mad at me. Ah ah ah, before you say anything, being the gentlewoman I am, I prepared something for you." I said while holding her hand and pulling her towards my car.

I don't know where that confidence came. I guess it came right at the moment. Maybe because I feel relieved that she wasn't really mad at me. Or maybe because I'm starting to become her husband. Am I?

"Yahhh, what are you doing?" Irene unnie asked me.

"I'm going to take you somewhere. I wanted to make it up to you for not believing you in the first place." I said, smiling.

"Yah, didn't I tell you that I was joking. You don't need to take me somewhere."

"Well, it's not just because of that. Since we are starting to spend more time with each other, I wanted to be the one to bring you somewhere where we can really get closer to each other." I said while smiling from ear to ear.

I noticed that Irene was surprised with what I said. She didn't say anything to me after that. I was glad that she didn't 'cause I don't want the atmosphere to be awkward.

I guided her to my car and even opened the door for her. I then went to the driver's seat to help Irene unnie with her seatbelt.

"Here, let me help you." I said while helping her with her seatbelt.

"There, all buckled up." I said as I looked at her.

Irene smiled back at me and asked me a question.

"Where are you taking me?" Irene asked curiously.

"It's a secret." I said, looking at her while smiling.

*We Got Married Family (MCs)*

"Wow, Seulgi's not a panic gay anymore."

"Stop it Moonbyul!"

"Okay okay, I'm just stating the truth..."