Chapter 8

SORRY WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SUCH A LONG TIME. I PROMISE THERES MORE COMING SOON!

Luke's POV

I have to admit it, I'm scared. I've only been on one other date in my life. I haven't even met this girl Aleisha before, and I don't know how this night is going to turn out.

"Luke get your ass out here! You better look decent too," Michael yells from my front door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Calm your tits Clifford!" I respond.

I don't want to go on this date.

I don't want to leave Izzy behind...but who am I kidding. She already left me behind.

I rush down the steps and Michael looks at me. He nods his head like he's approving something.

"You clean up nice." He says

"Awh. Is mike crushing on Luke again?" Ashton says

"Shut up Ashton." Michael mumbles.

I just laugh along with Ashton.

I walk out of my house and take a deep breath. I'm really nervous and I hope this goes well. I step outside and there she is. She not looking at me, but she's looking at the street. She takes in deep breaths and her hands are lightly trembling. I chuckle lightly. She must be nervous too.

I walk up to her and she turns around. I stop dead in my tracks and take a good look at her. She's very pretty. She does have on makeup, but she still looks great with it. Her light brown hair definitely contrasts with Izzy's light blonde hair.

I walk up to her and she gives me a small smile. I return one and shake her hand.

Idiot.

You don't shake a date's hand. I mentally slap myself already.

"Hi I'm Luke," I say with a little shaking in my small voice.

"Hi I'm Aleisha," she says, shaking too.

Well at least I'm not the only one...

"So, shall we go?" I ask after a while of awkward silence.

"Uh, yeah," she mumbles.

This should be quite the night...

~~~~~~~~

We get to the restaurant Michael tells me Aleisha loves.

We go into the restaurant and get seated.

"So..." I awkwardly start as Aleisha laughs.

She is quite an Aussie beauty.

"So tell me about yourself." She smiles.

God. She's so sweet. She doesn't deserve me. I'm awkward and clumsy and dorky and just...nothing.

"Well, ok..." I shift in my chair to get more comfortable.

"Well, I'm Luke Hemmings. I'm 15. My birthday is June 16, 1996. I have two older brothers named Ben and Jack. I have a black dog named Molly. I'm in a band with my 3 lads Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, and Ashton Irwin. It's called 5 Seconds of Summer. We post videos online on YouTube. I play guitar and sing. I like penguins, a lot. I like the color blue. My favorite movie is 17 again, oh and Monsters Inc. I'm in love with food. I like a lot of bands. I-"

I look over to see Aleisha covering her mouth as she giggles. I just rambled like crazy to this girl...she probably thinks that I'm a weirdo now. (A/n: ha. ha. ha.)

I start to blush like crazy and bury my face in my hands. Nice going dumbass.

"Wow. Usually I would think these blind dates are terrible but I guess I got a great guy." She covers her mouth as soon as she says it, gasping. I'm guessing she meant to say that in her head. She laughs taking her hand back down from her mouth.

"Sorry. I tend to cover my mouth a lot." She giggles.

I smile shyly. "So tell me about yourself considering I just rambled my heart out to you."

"Right ok."

She tells me she actually sings too. Go figure. And she has a younger brother named Sam. As she speaks I start to notice how pretty she is.

I guess this blind date is going to be better than I thought.

Izzy's POV

"Harry! We're going to be late." I shout up to his room.

Right now, I'm sitting in his living room waiting for him to get ready. We are going to this fancy restaurant... I'm afraid I forgot the name of it.

"Coming love!" he shouts running down the stairs.

He comes towards me dressed in black slacks, and a nice dress shirt which is so unlike Harry. He usually wear black skinny jeans and, basically anything black.

"I know," he says circling around showing off his outfit. "It's different."

"A good different." I point out, smiling.

"Like us." He grins and pecks me on the lips. "Now we better get going, right?"

I nod and grab my purse.

•••

"Styles party for 2, come this way." the lady says to us as we follow her to our table.

"Oooo. Fancy." I wiggle my eyebrows up and down and giggle.

Harry chuckles and takes my hand in his making our way to our table.

"Here you go!" the waitress says as she sits us down at our table.

"Thank you." Harry and I say at the same time.

We all laugh and the waitress walks away.

"So what looks good babe?" Harry asks me looking at his menu.

"Hmmm...I don't know I was thinking-"
There's a loud shattering sound that sounded like someone dropping glass.

I look over to the table next to ours and sure enough there was glass on the floor.

I look up to see who dropped it and gasp.

"I-izzy?"

I nervously gulp and look over at Harry. He looks between us with a confused expression on his face.

"H-hello Luke."

A/n: ily guys... do you know that??