Chapter 11

Luke's POV

Harry has been hanging out with us 24/7. He's super annoying. Acting all nice and everything meanwhile he's a total jerk...probably.

Harry comes to band practices now and goes everywhere with us and I'm sick of it.

It's like he's one of the lads now too...

Well he's not. Not to me at least.

I walk to Michael's house so we can start band practice. I've been working on this new song and I think it's gonna be a good one.

I swing my guitar case from my back and carry it in my hands.

I knock on the door and wait for someone to come get it. Finally, the door swings open with a laughing Harry.

"Hello Luke!! We've been waiting for you!" he smiles.

Ugh. I just want to puke in my mouth.

"Oh. Uh I didn't know I was late."

Harry shakes his head, still smiling. "You're not."

My face drops in annoyance as I let out a huff and brush past him.

I go to the practicing room and see Michael, Ashton, and Calum already here.

"Lets get started." I say impatiently.

"Well hello to you too Luke." Michael says sarcastically.

"Hi. Lets get started." I say again, getting more and more annoyed by the second.

"I want to practice my new song I've been working on. I've worked really hard on it and I like how's it coming along."

We all get in our positions and I place my fingers on the first chord.

I start strumming and finally start singing.

"Within a minute I was packed up. I've got a ticket to another world. I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go."

I lean back while strumming hard.

"The silent words are hard to speak. When your thoughts are all I see. Don't ever leave, she said to me."

"As we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky. To the beat of our hearts at the same time. So close but so far away. Can you hear me?"

I go to strum for the chorus but the sound of laughter distracts me.

Harry is making funny faces to all the guys while I'm singing. While I'm singing MY song. My song I worked very hard on.

A switch flipped in me so quickly, I said it before I could stop myself.

"Can you just SHUT UP!"

Everyone becomes quiet and all eyes are on me.

Harry chuckles. "I didn't say anything."

"That's the thing though, you NEVER do anything wrong!" I'm beyond angry now. "You're Mr. Perfect with your perfect hair and perfect life well you don't fool me."

"I don't understand what you're trying to say Luke..." He scrunches his eyebrows.

I scoff. "Oh don't act all innocent. I can see right through you. Trying to just be friends with us so you can screw us over. You might have gotten to them," I point to my "so called friends" "but sure as hell haven't gotten to me." I grit my teeth.

He softly chuckles. "Well Luke, I thought you were different than that. But it's okay it's happened before; people judging me before even getting to know me. I just didn't think that would be you."

My whole face drops. I start to feel a sense of guilt but reality hits me. This guy is trying to make me feel this way.

"You're just trying to make me feel guilty. Just like how you're trying to make me feel alone when you go off with my friends. I know exactly what you're doing. And don't even get me started on Izzy..."

Harry shoots up from his seat. "Don't you dare bring her into this." his nostrils flared and his eyes burn right through me. He flexes his arms making him look ten times scarier, and believe me, it was working.

"Oh please, I know you're just dating her to get back at me."

Harry takes a step towards me but soon Ashton stands up.

"Guys, lets just take it a slight notch down." He steps in the space between me and Harry.

"I want you to leave." I give Harry a cold stare.

"Luke..." Calum starts.

"No it's okay." Harry cuts him off. "I'll leave." He grabs his things and starts to head out the door. But before he walks out he says, "I became friends with you because I thought you weren't gonna judge me like everyone else does. I thought you were different. But obviously that's not true."

And then he's gone.

I stare at the empty door for a minute before anger rushed through me again.
I knock over the nearest thing to me and it turns out to be a lamp. I hear a terrible crunching sound, and I know I broke it.

"Get out of my house." Michael says softly.

"But-"

"I said, get. Out." He says this time louder and angrier.

I get my guitar and start to head up.

"Friends forever, right guys?"

And I leave.

~
Holy fucking hell its been forever. BUT ITS SUMMER. So I'll hopefully update more now ((: love you xx