Waking up

Guys sorry for the year long wait but I'm finally back and writing and I got to say I'm really happy on how these short chapters have been closing and I want to say thank you to all my followers and here's another chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Next morning)

Naruto awoke to the sweet smell of fresh coffee and eggs a much happier smell than his usual milk and ramen. He gently lifted his nose in the air and took in a deep whiff of the amazing sent and like a dog he jumped out of bed and ran for the kitchen. He there saw hinata standing in a cooking apron over a hot stove, a fresh cup of coffee sat at the dinner table next to a delicious bowl of bacon. Amazed Naruto looked at hinata. The sweet shy girl who just yesterday had admitted his love for her was now making him a breakfast fit for a hokage. He smiled a soft smile and slowly walked up behind hinata and wrapped his arms around her "what did I ever do to deserve you" he whispered in her ear. She blushed crimson and spoke in a beautiful warm tone "you were my inspiration" Naruto chuckled and sat at the dinner table "How about you stop cooking and join me for dinner...Mrs.uzumaki" and with that hinata dropped to the ground with a bright red face and steam coming off of her. Naruto yelled "HINATA!!!".

After breakfast Naruto and hinata walked down the streets of konoha shopping for more items to make Naruto small bedroom home more livable for two people. They passed many furniture shops and clothing stores all of which Naruto searched for the nearest chair or stool to sit. "Are you sure it's OK to buy this much stuff" asked hinata worried about putting to much a strain on Naruto wallet. "Don't worry about it hinata I've got lots of money for all the big missions I've been taking for the hokage" said Naruto as he smiled and picked up a very revealing swimsuit for women and held it up to hinata "I think you would look good in this" smiled naruto. The swimsuit almost made hinata faint. It was more of two patches of cloth tied together with thin string. "I-i-i-i don't t-t-think that's very a women like" stuttered hinata as she quickly walked out the store.

On their way towards  the next store they were stopped by 10 anbu black op shinobi who were armed with kunai and scrolls. Hinata got scared and held on to Naruto. Seeing hinata in danger Naruto quickly went into nine tails Chakra mode and summoned his 3 tails mode. He guarded hinata with his tails and prepared to fight his attackers. Before anyone made a move on of the anbu spoke "we mean you no harm Naruto we come under orders of the hokage" "what does she want?" Spoke Naruto showing his fangs at the man. "She request your presence at her office. Will you accept?" Naruto release his tails and held on to hinata hand. "Let's go see what she wants ok, then we can go shopping again" said Naruto with a smile as they began there way to the hokage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go guys a new chapter I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting but I ki da got out of wattpad but now I'm back with new chapter so enjoy