Naruhina: a dream come true

Chapter 3: decision part 2

Ok so I know last chapter had nothing to do with decisions so I made a part 2 to go to it sorry for the confusion and here it is:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto ran to the door with excitement and swiftly opened the door to great hinata. He opened the door to welcome her in but was unable to say a word as he looked at hinata.

"Wow!" Naruto said as he looked at the beautiful hinata.

"H-H-Hi Naruto-kun" hinata said while trying to hold her excitement.

"Hi hinata, come in" Naruto said as he extended the door to welcome hinata in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the bushes hiashi was watching as his daughter walked into naruto's apartment. He was shocked at the idea of hinata lying to her just to me with that thing.

"How dare she talk to that monster" hiashi said with pure hatred in his voice.

He waited for hinata to wnter his home before quickly moving to the door and activating his byakuya to look through the door and spy on them both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata sat down at the table and admired the ramen that Naruto had made even tough she knew to expect ramen. Hinata and Naruto started to eat their ramen until they were both done.

"Ahhhh that hit the spot" Naruto said while rubbing his belly in enjoyment.

"Y-Yea it was delicious Naruto-kun" hinata said while blushing.

"Ok so I got a couple of movies to watch so let's go" Naruto said as he head to his bedroom/Living room.

Hinata saw where he was going and her eyes widen as he patted his hand on his bed for her to come and sit down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiashi saw Hinata and Naruto move to his bedroom and nearly punched a hole trough the door at the anger coming from him. His daughter the heir to the hyuga clan was near the monster of konoha. He wanted to break down the door and grab Hinata and take her home but was breathless at what happened in front of his very eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and Hinata sat down to watch the movie Naruto chose. Naruto decided to go with a horror movie that sasuke recomended that would have Hinata holding on to him for dear life. Ironicly during the movie it was naruto that was doing all the holding.

"N-Naruto-kun if y-you want w-we can w-watch another" Hinata said with a blush from Naruto holding her so much.

"No its ok i was just trying to make you feel better by acting scared' Naruto said while trying to still look cool in front of Hinata.

Hinata chuckeld at what naruto had to say. As she sat there watching the movie she though about if she was gonna confess her feelings to him. She was going over how she was going to tell him until both there hands meet in the popcorn bowl. Their eyes meet as they quickly intertwined their fingers together, and befor she could say a word he leaned in and kissed her. She couldn't beilive that the love of her life was kissing her right now and the moment felt so perfect. They broke the kiss to get a breath of air.

"H-Hinata i have to tell you somethng" naruto said with a beet red blush on his face.

"W-What is it Naruto-kun" hinata said patently awaiting the three words she craved to hear from Naruto.

I-I-I..Lo" was all Naruto was able to say before his door was smashed to bits and an angry Hiashi who was standing in the door way.

Both Hinata and naruto were starteld by the sudden dramatic (a little too dramatic couldn't he just knock on the door) Hiashi was furious and looked like he was about to kill Naruto. He had his byakuya activated and was about to charge at naruto until Hinata got in his way.

"Hinata get out of the way so i can kill this monster" Hiashi orderd while trying to punch Naruto.

"No father i love Naruto" Hinata said while activateing her byakuya and geting into fighting position.

Naruto nearly passed out from hearing Hinata say she loved him. Her father was shocked by what she said. he couldn't believe it. he shook his head grabed Hinata by her hand and tried to walk out with her but was stopped by five shadow clones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and cue the cliff hanger sorry guys but im tired and need some sleepezzzz so night and till tomarrow