Naruhina: a dream come true

Chapter 2:decision

Hi everyone I think this is how you do another chapter if its not someone please tell me how then thanks:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata walked with a smile and a blush all the way to the hyuga compound. She couldn't wait for the moment she's always wanted her whole life. Then she remembered what her father said about dating. Dating leads to touching, touching leads to kissing,kissing leads to sex, and sex leads to kids. She blushed a tomato red at the thought of Naruto and her doing it. She rushed to her home to get dressed for tonight but was stopped by her father.

"F-F-Father!". Hinata said, startled by her father.

"Hinata where have you been. And where are you going in such a rush." Hiashi said with the same scowl he always used when talking to hinata.

Hinata had to keep meeting Naruto a secret. She knew if her father found out about her meeting Naruto her father would forbid her from leaving. She had to lie to her father. She would not let him ruin the one chance she may ever had to tell Naruto how she felt about her.

"I-Im going to go see a movie with Sakura-chan" hinata said while trying to hold her poker face together

Hiashi knew hinata was lying. He couldn't believe that his own daughter would dare show such disgrace. He was just about to slap her when a thought came to his mind. He should follow her and see why she was lying to him.

"Alright daughter go." He said with a smirk on his face

Hinata ran to her room and shut the door she had made it this far and she wasn't gonna stop here. She undressed and got in the shower. (No I will not describe the shower you perverts) she got out and picked out her clothes. She decided to wear a pink t-shirt with a blue jean kirt and black sandals. She opened her door carefully to make sure the coast was clear and then dashed for the main gate. She got about ten feet away from the gate before she felt calm.

"Wait for me Naruto-kun, I'm on my way" she said to herself.

She walked to naruto's house and before she reached his apartments she felt like someone was watching her. She turned around and saw no one there. She shook off the feeling and retuned to walking unaware of the man hiding in the bushes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright time to shower!" Naruto yelled before doing the shadow clone jutsu and summoning four clones.

""What do you need" clone #2 said with a mad look in his eye

"Yea we were in the middle of playing a game" clone #4 yelled with a tear coming from his eye since he was winning.

"I need you guys to clean the apartment while I shower" Naruto said with a wide smile.

"No way you do it you lazy bum!" clone #3 said with his arms crossed.

"Yea why do we have to do it" clone#1 said with a confused face

"Cuz hinata is coming over for a date in a little bit and I can't clean and cook at the same time!" Naruto said with a hint a begging

"HINATA IS COMING OVER FOR A DATE!" All the clones yelled simultaneously.

"Then why aren't you showering hurry the fuck up and go. Leave this to us!" Clone #4 said while pushing Naruto in the bathroom with a towel.

"Alright men we have to get this place clean for hinata!" Clone #3 yelled gaining a nod from everybody

Naruto stepped out of the shower and was amazed by what he saw, and what he saw was that he didn't realize he had carpet. All the cloths were folded. The empty ramen cups thrown away. And his cloths were already payed out for him. They payed out a white t-shirt with black baggy pants. As he put his cloths on he smelled something coming from the kitchen and saw that not only did the clones clean but they also made dinner.

"Wow!" Naruto said looking at the pork ramen that his clones made. "How did they know what I was gonna make" Naruto wondered as he heard someone open his window and jump in. He took out a kuni from his cabinet and threw it at the perpetrator that entered his bedroom and hit the edge of the wall.

"Hey watch it!" Naruto's clone said as he tied to stand after falling from dodging the kuni.

"Why are u still here" Naruto asked while taking his kuni out of the wall and putting it up back in his cabinet.

"I stayed behind to keep an eye out for hinata and she's coming up the stairs!" The clone said before vanishing in a puff of smoke. Then a nock was heard from his door and his heart skipped a beat with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata walked up the stairs and through a hallway until she reached naruto's door. She took a moment to pull her thoughts together she knocked on the door and awaited for her to be greeted by Naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys so it's me and I think this is how I make another chapter so if its not then please tell me in the comments and ill be adding a new chapter every day from now on later:)