The mission

Naruto and Hinata entered the hokages office. Lady Tsunade was sitting at her desk with a smirk on her face. Possibly there for her having remembered the embarrassing defeat Naruto gave Hiashi. The event had become large scale news that even the Sand and Cloud villages have heard of. Naruto approached the desk waving Hinata to stand next to him. She was a little hesitant as she was nervous to face the hokage as tho she was  an average shinobi. "What's up granny? Why do you need me and Hinata for?" Naruto said with a little too much confidence. "There's an urgent mission that needs to be handled with discretion. And I need it to be handled by teams 7 ,8 & 9". Tsunade spoke with a dark tone. It was obvious that she was speaking with complete seriousness. "What's the problem granny?" Naruto said. "A group of rogue ninjas with the intention of disrupting the Sand villages government, including rumors of assassinating the current Kazekage, have been moving from village to village gathering more and more followers. They are a dangerous force and they can not be allowed to reach the Sand Village. Naruto you especially should be concerned with Gaara being the current Kazeka-" Tsunade was unable to finish the sentence. Before her stood Naruto. Engulfed in a burning red cloak. "They are after Gaara?!" He said a piercing voice. "When do we leave for the mission!" "Naruto please calm down. I understand this is close to home for you but you must think rationa-" "Fuck thinking rationally. They want a war we'll give them a war. Gather up all teams at the main gate." And with that Naruto stormed off to his home to gather his weapons. He would not let the rouge ninjas get to his friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With Naruto gone Tsunade could get to the real reason she asked for Hinata to meet her. "Listen carefully Hinata. This is important. I know you're wondering why I would ask for all three teams to take on this challenge". Hinata looked at Tsunade intently. She was worried of what she would say. "Y-you don't need my team because of the byakugan. Neji is a much b-better user and stronger fighter. You need my team for something else". Tsunade studied Hinata. She could obviously tell she was smarter than her shy nature made her out to be. "Correct. This is a close subject for Naruto. You know better than most Naruto had a lonely  and rather hate filled childhood. This came about because of him being the jinchuuriki. Because of him and Gaara both being friends and holders of the tailed beast they are considered...important military resources to say the least" Hinata felt her hand make a fist. She hated the idea of Naruto being considered a weapon rather than an actual person. "So w-what is it you need my team for". Tsunade took a deep breath as she realized what she was about to ask for would be a difficult request. "If..and this is a big if....if something drastic happens to Gaara. And Naruto loses control over his tailed forms. We need your team, or rather you to be there to calm him down. Keep him mental stable so he doesn't run rampant. The last thing that would be needed is for the Naruto to rampage at a neighboring village. It could be taken as an act of war. And that is something none of us can afford to have. We are asking you to take this mission with keeping Narutos best interest in mind". Hinata looked down at the ground. It was obvious she was worried. But the idea of Naruto losing control and causing trouble for both villages wasn't what troubled her.it was the thought of Naruto getting hurt that haunted her in her head. She couldn't stand it. Especially not when her future with him had just started. She looked up to face Tsunade. "I'll accept the mission" she said with confidence. Tsunade nodded to her. "You're released for now. Go gather your supplies and prepare to leave first thing tomorrow morning for the village hidden in the Sand. With that Hinata left the office and headed for her home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back in the Hokages office Tsunade sat quietly as her assistant Shizune looked at the village through the office windows. "You're playing a dangerous game Tsunade. You shouldn't send her and you know it. If this turns out bad...well you know how war between villages can get" Tsunade closed her eyes. Suppressed memories of old war days came flooding back to her. She opened her eyes and pushed the memories to the back of her mind "I know what I'm risking. But if it does work. Then we can finally look towards a peaceful future between villages". Shizune  studied her hokages face. This was the biggest gambles she's done so far. But there was nothing left to do. The only thing they could do is wait for the outcome.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys I'll be honest. I had completely forgotten I had a Wattpad account. I started this my 8th grade year and I'm not on my senior year of highschool. But I'm going to finish this if I can. And so here you go. The newest chapter