naruhina: a dream come true

.chapter 4: a new life

hey guys this is a short chapter sorry but i went to the beach and i didn't take my phone and after that I had work and school and like the idiot i am its 12:39am and i really need some sleep so here and sorry if its a little weird again i can barley see and a shout out to KarineDilouya who pleaded that i update this is for u.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Naruto stood in front of the now busted door with five shadow clones stooping Hiashi from going any further. Hiashi was left breath lees that the konoha monster would dare challenge him.

"stop hiashi i wont let you take hinata from me" naruto said while holding his hand in front of him signaling that hiashi wasnt going farther.

Hiashi activated his byakuga and threw hinata to the nearest couch and took stance. by now the neighbors had already come to see what all the noise was about. once they got a look at the head of the hyuga clan about to spar with the konoha monster they quickly fled for their lives. hinata could only stare in aww as naruto prepared to fight her father for her. 

"Move monster or i swear to all that is precious i will rip your head of your body."

"Never hiashi! I wont let you take hinata from me, i..i..i love her!:

And with all all hell broke loose! Hinata fainted from the words of her beloved naruto, hiashi unleashed his full fury, and naruto went into one tail mode just to counter him. Naruto jumped towards hinata, picked her up, and jumped out the window with her to get her out of harms way. Hiashi followed like a heat seeking missle shooting blast of chakra air at the two.

"what in kamis name is that!" is all that knohas hokage was able to let out before following the strange fight of red and blue. The battle led to the eastern training field. riddled with broken training dummies from academy student on practice. A field big enough for a good one on one fight but noe for the two demos coming.

"Stop demon! Drop my daughter and fight me like a man! you..you...DISSAPOINTMENT OF A SON!!!!"

And with that naruto lost all point of reason in his brain. Naruto dropped down onto the field of the eastern training grounds and put hinata on the side of a boulder. He kissed her head and whispered" everything's gonna be ok" and turned to face hiashi.

"What. is it that you want hiashi? Besides my head?"

"I want you to leave my family alone and to never speak to hinata again!"

"You know I can't do that I love hinata and your not going to stand in the way of that!" And with those final word he took out a kuni  and got into fighting position. He knew hiashi would not be an easy opponent so he brought his tails up to two. By this time half of the anbu black ops had already assembled along with some of naruto friends.

"What's happening between naruto and hiashi?" kiba asked while still in his animal paw pj's."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And que the stupid cliff hanger!!!!!! Sorry guys but I want y'all guessing more bye and see u next time