Waffles or eggs?

I finally found out how to make a chapter title-_- I feel so stupid!!!!!! Anyways back to the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto picked hinata up from boulder she had been laying on during the fight between her father and naruto.Saskue ,kiba, sakura ,tenten ,lee, and shino had all come to see what the fight was all about. Even shino showed emotion. The only one that wasn't surprised was neji. He knew this would soon happen but looks like it came early. Saskue was the most surprised as he had never seen naruto into his tailed beast mode except once on the "Great Naruto Bridge" (and for those who don't know what that is it's where naruto fought zabuza, and if u don't know that then start watching the show)

"Looks like you've really improved since then dobe" said Saskue with his emo self

"Yea that was awesome" said tenten and lee in unison

"Thanks, where's Ino and sai?" asked naruto since Ino was the gossip of the village she was always at the fights.

"Her and sai went to the sand to 'sink in some sun' or in other words screw" said sakura with jealousy since her and Saskue haven't done it in 2 months (stop being thirsty Sakura-_-)

Hiashi tried to ring himself to his knees and look naruto in his eyes. His eyes were filled with more hatred than ever before. How will he face the village when they find out he was beat by the very person he called weak and a monster. He turned towards naruto but had nothing to say. He simply stood up with what ever strength he had and walked away. Naruto watched as the tormented hiashi walked away in humility naruto simply turned and walked off with hinata.

"Listen guys in going to take hinata to my house till she wakes up ok. See you guys later."

"Naruto i swear if hinata ends up pregnant im going to kill you!" said a furious sakura

Naruto couldn't help but have the thought of him and hinata in the same bed together let alone having sex so as natural naruto blushed an impossible red. He left without another word to stop further embarrassment. And sprinted away home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok guys im going to cut it short here and as an early notice a lot of my hometown followers have requested a lemon scene(basically reading porn) for the next chapter but its mainly up to yall just a heads up im not good so ill take an already made lemon from a difrent book so bye and good morning (its 3:00 in) texas