The bell jingled above my head as I walked in. The owner looked up from her note pad on the till.
"[Y/n]! Are you here for more flowers for your poorly little brother?" She asked me in a kind tone.
I had broken down once while buying flowers, she had consoled me. She let me get the flowers discounted ever since then. I had begged her not to, but she insisted.

"Yeah, the flowers in his room are bound to be wilting by now." I replied, looking for flowers I could afford.

"[Y/n]." The owners wife said as she shuffled out of the back, "Shouldn't you be at school dear?"

"Oh.. well I..." I lifted the hand where my soulmate string once sat.

"Oh my, Do you like them?" The old woman queried.

"I might of.... Slapped him and then walked away..."

"[Y/n], now why would you do such a thing?"

"Well, when we were younger, I- We learnt Morse code so we could communicate. And-and he just stopped one day. I don't know why, but when I met him I just got so angry... I-I want to say sorry, but I want him to say sorry...."

"[Y/n], sometimes people have to be told when they've done something wrong, not because they're ignorant or stupid. But because their circumstances were different." The owner stated.

"What Susan's trying to say is, how will he know to apologise if he doesn't know what he's apologising for?" Her wife added.

"I...I didn't think of it like that.. "

I looked at the buckets of flowers that lined the shelves. I didn't really know which bouquet to pick. Olly said his favourite flowers are roses because pigs eat them. I didn't have the heart to tell him pigs can eat a lot of flowers, not just roses. While I looked through the roses I thought of what I was going to buy him from the toy shop I passed on my way to school.

I had seen Ninja plushies that I just had to look at. How couldn't I. There was a large sign pointing at them. It had all 6 of them, in their ninja clothes. Which I had come to learn are called gi's. The sign stated they where new, and that they had plenty in stock. When I saw them my mind went straight to Olly. He absolutely loved the ninjas, but the fire ninja was his favourite. He idolized him. So much so, his ninth birthday was ninja themed, his friends all came dressed up as their favourite ninja. His friends all knew that Olly's favourite was the fire ninja so they let Olly be the only fire ninja there. It was really cute.

My eyes welled up at the thought of Olly's birthday. He was going to turn ten in a few weeks. 6 weeks to be exact. He was going to turn ten and he wouldn't know, and it's all my fault.
But hey, stay positive [Y/n]. Olly might miraculously start to recover faster. He might be conscious by time his birthday comes around.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I spotted the perfect bouquet. A bouquet of red, orange and yellow roses. "Fire roses." I giggled to myself.
I picked the bouquet up and walked over to where the tags where.
"Do you have any ninja themed tags?" I asked Susan and her wife.
"Yeah, Olly a big fan of the ninja?" Susan pointed to a display of tags.
"Oh the biggest." I breathed, picking up a fire ninja tag.

I picked up a pen and wrote a little message on the tag.

Olly,
I hope you get better in time for your birthday. I met the ninjas the other day, sure I hit one with the car, but I met them. This year I'll get the ninjas at your birthday, and that's a promise. I love you.
-- [Y/n]

I payed for the flowers and thanked the owners for the advice on what to do with Lloyd.

I hoped in the car and drove to my next stop, the toy shop. I parked the car in the car park a few blocks away and walked down towards the toy shop.

I walked past where I saw the soulmates meet earlier. It felt like a week ago, so much had happened in so little time. I feel like the main character in a fan fiction. Life had recently gotten so hectic, when am I being sold to One Direction. I giggled to myself alerting near by Karens. I hurried along with my head down to avoid having to answer questions on why I'm not at school. I stood outside the toy shop for a moment before walking in. Thankfully the sign wasn't lying when it said they had plenty in stock. I walked over to the display and picked up a fire ninja plush. Just as I was about to walk to the till and pay for it I picked up a green ninja one. I had a feeling I would be seeing him again. I grinned as I walked to the counter. After waiting in line for a few minutes I plopped the two plushies on the counter.

"That'll be £8.75." The cashier stated, as he put them in a small plastic bag.

I took a £10 note from my pocket and handed him it. He handed me back my change as well as the bag. I put my change in the little charity box on the counter. Hearing the little clink the coins made never failed to make me smile.

"Thank you for your donation to the Jamanakai Childrens Hospitial." The boy behind the counter uttered as I walked away.

"No problem." I added, waving as I walked out the door.

I looked at my phone. It was 12:16.
'Lunch time! ' My mind blurted. It then starting listing foods.

"Can you like maybe not, I'm hungry and 5 minutes away from home. Which means I'm 5 minutes away from food." I hissed at myself.

I slung the seat belt over myself and began to drive home. I turned the radio on and one of the best songs ever came on. I quickly twisted the volume dial and blasted it. I rolled down the windows too, just to be extra.

I drove home, speakers blasting. Yeah, I got a few weird stares but who cares. Screw them. I was pulling into the parking lot when the song finished. I pulled the car keys out of the key hole and slipped them in my pocket.

'It's called the ignition, idiot.' a voice in my head announced.

Okay... My mind is insulting me. That's completely normal.

I continued to get out the car, grabbing the shopping and flowers before I closed the door. I pressed the button on the car keys and locked the doors.

Wait a minute, if I didn't know what the ignition was called. How did I correct myself?

'Because it wasn't you. Why'd I have to possess an idiot ... Again? '

"Woah... Hold on. Possess!?" I cried. Instantly checking to see if anyone else was around.

'Yeah. Possess. Don't worry though, I only need you so I can get closer to my actual target.' The voice pointed out.

"Who is it? It better not be my mum, otherwise I'll kick yo ghosty ass." I threatened.

Oh lord, I'm threatening a ghost that is literally in my head. I think getting kicked about has given me brain damage or something.

'I'm real [Y/n]. And my target is much more powerful than your mother. '

"My mother is very powerful thank you, and how did you know I was questioning your existence?"

'You thought it, I'm in your head. I can hear your thoughts. ' The ghost explained as if it was something I should've already known.

"Well sorry ! I never been possessed before, so cut your attitude before I make you listen to Piers Morgan's voice for an hour." I cautioned.

'Jesus Christ, no need to go that far. I'll cut the attitude. Sorry. 'The ghost mumbled. I could practically feel them roll their eyes and cross their arms. I mentally raised an eyebrow. ' Okay, okay. I'm sorry [y/n], please don't make me listen to his voice. ' The ghost begged.

"Okay I won't... right now, but if you sass me one more time then I won't show mercy." I retorted, stepping into the elevator. I pressed the button to my floor.

"What's your name anyway?"

'That doesn't matter. '