Chapter Two:

Chapter Two:

"Why you look so sad?" A voice questioned, pulling Harry from his work.

He looked up from the lyrics in front of him and smiled at his youngest daughter. She was standing in the doorway looking so much like her mother. It almost took his breath away how much she looked like Andy.

"You ever hear a song that hits you straight in the gut? I just got lyrics to a song that does just that." He smiled as he replied to his younger daughter.

He watched in amusement as she took the seat in the desk across from him and cross her legs. She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Well, sing to me." She demanded with a goofy grin on her face. 

"How about you sing to me? Let's see who's talent you got." Harry teased, knowing exactly who's talent she got. She had one of the best voices he had ever heard, and if she would let him, he'd sign here right then and there.

Olivia just rolled her eyes at her father and took the sheet of paper from his hands and scanned over the words making up a melody in her head to match them. 

"I look through the your window like I don't even know you. This is the way we are now. You sit alone and you're lost in the glow of something blue on the TV screen. We're back to where we started, but now brokenhearted. I swear I could have lost a bet on this.

I'm givin' up.
I'm givin' up.
I'm givin' up on you.

Got books on the table and piles of mail, but you never get around to it. Watching our movies and bringing back memories. It's not as easy as you thought it'd be. Is this what you wanted? 'Cause now you got it. I think you know what I'm talking about.

I'm givin' up.
I'm givin' up.
I'm givin' up on you.

Are you hurting now?
Are you hurting now, now?
Are you hurting now?"

Harry grins at his daughter as she gets lost in the song the same way that he always would when he sang. 

When Olivia finished the song, she looked at he father and had tears in her eyes. She didn't have to ask who this song reminded him of. It was obvious it was her mother. The woman that she hadn't spoken to in over two years.

"Have you talked to her?" She questioned, not mentioning her name. She knew how much it hurt both of them to hear it or read it or see her picture plastered everywhere.

 "No. I haven't, but Niall called this morning. He's throwing this big party for her and invited all of us." Harry admitted.

He had been going over and over all morning whether or not he should even tell Olivia about the invitation. He knew that things were weird between the two of them, and he didn't want Olivia to get hurt.

"Oh." Olivia squeaked.

She knew that she should face her mother, especially since most of what had happened wasn't her fault. She knew that she should get to know her little sister and let Niall back in. She knew that she should stop resenting the three of them for messing up how her life should have been. 

"You don't have to go, Liv." He tried, but Olivia was already shaking her head at him. 

"I should go, right? Maybe we all shouldn't, though, because that sounds like a disaster. I mean, you're not over my mother. Bree knows that, Bella knows that. We all know it. You're engaged to Bree, but no one knows why. You and Niall haven't spoken since you and mum divorced. Neither of us really know this little brat of theirs. The only one who has a semi normal relationship with everyone is Arran." Olivia pointed out, unintentionally opening up old wounds.