IV

"Normal talking"
'Telepathy'
"Pokemon speach"(only Ash can understand everyone else here's pokemon saying there own names)
"Legendary speech"
'Aura Talk'

~No Ones POV~
After Ash and Serena decided to go to Santalune city. The make a stop at the pokemart to get some supplies.

"Hey Ash after we get what we need from here can we go to the park I want to become better friends with Fenniekn her", Serena asked while holding out Fenniekn's pokeball in her hand.

"Sure it will help you form a bond with Fenniekn and I mite be able to get some last minute training with Froakie and Lucario here before our Gym battle", Ash replied.

"Yeaaa more training ", Froakie said while jumping on Ash's head.

Serena giggled while looking at Froakie's reaction

Ash and Serena finnish getting what they need from the pokemart and start making there way to the park which is futher in the city.

"Hey Ash", Serena said.

"Yea", Ash replied.

"Why are Froakie and Lucario outside their pokeballs all the time", Serena asked.

"Well I have know Froakie for a long time and when ever I put him in his pokeball he didn't like it one bit, so I don't force him to go into it and Lucario doesn't like to be in one ether but he said he will go into one if he needs to", Ash replied to Serena's question.

"How did find out they didn't like it", Serena asked.

"I asked them and Lucario translated for me ", Ash said while looking toward Lucario.

"Hey Lucario do you think you can translate what Fenneikn would say if I asked her the same question for me", Serena asked Lucario.

Lucario then looks toward Ash and said 'Only with Master Ash's permission Lady Serena'. Ash then looks a Lucario and nods. 'It will be done Master Ash', Lucario said.

"Ok thanks Lucario", Serena said as she throwed Fenniekn's pokeball in the air.
As the pokeball open a white beam came out and Fenniekn materialized on the ground in front of Serena. "Fenniekn I need to ask you something", Serena said.

"What is it Serena", Fenniekn said.

"Do you like being in your pokeball", Serena asked.

Fenniekn looked shocked after Serena said that.'why would she care if I liked my pokeball, does she care about me more than just as a tool.I hate pokeballs their sooo uncomfortable but she doesn't care about what I like does she?' Fenniekn thought to her self.

"Umm no I don't like them the-their uncomfortable", Fenniekn said nervously while trying to shake her head no but couldn't due to being nervous.

'She said no because their uncomfortable', Lucario said.

"Ok then Fenniekn how would you like to stay out your pokeball from now on", Serena said.

"You will really allow that", Fenniekn said.

'She ask if you would really allow that Lady Serena' Lucario said to Serena.

"All I want is for you to be my partner and for me to be your partner so If you don't want to be in your pokeball you don't have to be", Serena replied.

"Your so nice to mee thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" , Fenniekn said while jumping into Serena's arms.

Lucario then saw Froakie training using trees and went to him to spar with him.