I’ve learned so much about her in the past few weeks. Besides knowing her past because I lived it with her once, I feel like she will always be a mystery. She’ll always have something to keep to herself that everyone will want to know.

We reached the car and I let her go as I sat in the driver’s seat. I started the car and turned up the heat so Ally wouldn’t be too cold.

Once she sat in the car I peeled off my leather jacket and tossed it to her.

A blush formed on her cheek. “Zayn, I don’t need it.”

“Just take it,” I insisted, forcing the jacket onto her lap.

She smiled at me lightly and bit her lip as she slid her arms through the arm hole and zipped up the sweater. I could already tell she was warming up and I was glad that I was able to do that for her.

“Thanks,” she said as she turned her gaze out the window.

I stretched my hand out to meet hers as my hands linked with hers. She was surprised at first but she soon let loose and left her hand in its place.

I liked Ally, there was no doubt in that, but trying to understand her feelings for me is like trying to solve a puzzle piece with missing puzzles.

But I have a good feeling she just might like me too.

Allison’s POV

I slipped on my black dress that hugged my body perfectly. It wasn’t skin tight but it showed off my curves perfectly, I was still able to breathe so that’s all I needed. I let my hair fall down my shoulders in light waves as I applied a little more makeup than usual.

I don’t know why, but I feel the need to impress tonight.

I slipped on a pair of my black high heels and slipped out of my room and walked down the stairs where the boys were waiting.

I walked into the kitchen where I found Louis and Liam in conversation.

“Hey, when are we leaving?” I asked grabbing their attention.

“Don’t you look rather dashing,” Liam said smiling at me.

“Thank you kind sir, you look rather nice yourself.”

“What about me?” Louis said frowning.

I smiled at him laughing “Well you didn’t let me finish did you?”

A grin grew on his face. “Go on,”

“Well Louis, you look the best out of us three, how’s about that?”

“Not fair!” Liam argued.

“Don’t be jealous, Liam, we all know I look fabulous.”

I laughed at Louis cockiness. “Anyways, Ally, you look stunning,”

“Thanks Lou, so shouldn’t we be leaving anyways?”

“We should be, but Niall is having a conversation with Zayn in a separate room and Harry is supervising just in case.”

I furrowed my eyebrows, “What are they talking about?”

“Well, Niall happened to see you and Zayn lip locking on a newspaper and-“

“Don’t need to hear anymore than that.” I interrupted.

Liam grinned, “So how was it?”

“Excuse me!”

“I mean, what’s going on? I know there’s something going on between the two of you.”

Why does everyone think that! I mean, obviously I have a little bit of feelings for Zayn but it’s not like I’m making it obvious to the world that I like him. Or well, now that I think about it, I kind of am. I mean I have to right? I am Zayn’s “girlfriend” so obviously I’m playing the part.