that i feel oddly close.

───────────────────────

── entry seven

here's another odd thing, i feel like i know her. it's very weird. ive never spoken to her and i dont think she even remembers me from our small encounter in the support course. the most she's done is smile at me and yet i feel oddly close to her. maybe this happens when you watch someone for a certain amount of time. is this what stalking is? well, i still don't know anything about her, but maybe im being creepy.

i'll work up courage to talk to her. so i can feel close because we actually are close, and not because i've been watching her. i don't feel too bad about that, though. she's nice to watch. but that's weird, isn't it? do people do that? is it weird to feel oddly close to someone you don't even know?

i wonder.

─── shouto.

────────────

"TODOROKI, you're staring again," izuku's hand was gentle in his friend's shoulder. he followed the direction of his gaze and a gentle smile formed on his lips, "with how long you've liked her, i think you're in love." he laughed.

todoroki pulled his brows together, "no, im not," he shook his head firmly. "ive never talked to her, so that's impossible."

"i don't think so," izuku smiled bashfully and rubbed his neck, "i mean, we fall in love with heroes all the time. and all we do is watch them, right? besides, they say if you still have the same crush for four months, it's love."

todoroki once again shook his head in denial, "no, that's not it," he assured his friend as his pen went back to his paper.

"are you writing about her?"

todoroki froze and stared hard at the words on the paper. he sighed, "yes."

izuku smiled gently, "i did that, too."

todoroki pursed his lips as he continued his sentences without another word.

─────────