Thinking Of You|C

I haven't posted since April 3rd 2019... sorry? I'm still here! I'm still writing on this account! It's been a year and..  5 days.. oops

AN: You're both famous - just to make that clear

Song: Thinking Of You by Ke$ha 

Listen to the song to make you understand the imagine lol 

*Y/N POV*

I ran off stage out of breath with a water bottle in hand. I had just preformed at one of the biggest festivals in Europe and I felt this major adrenaline rush. I passed my ex girlfriend - Demi Lovato and her then girlfriend completely ignoring them. 

I heard footsteps following me, myself turning around as they got the mic pack off of me to see Demi behind me looking pissed. 

Before she could get a word in, I was whisked away by my personal assistant for an interview. During the interview they brought up my song "Thinking Of You". 

"So, who is about?" They wondered and I chuckled as I replied "My ex girlfriend Demi Lovato" 

"You're girlfriend of five years?" 

"Ex-girlfriend" I corrected with a smirk. I caught glimpse of Demi watching me so I smirked as I replied to the next question which was why I wrote this song. 

"Well, it was good therapy. It felt nice to say a big ol' eff you to her. I had months of being upset and angry and shit and- sorry for cursing" My eyes widened and I covered my mouth forgetting I wasn't suppose to "and I had just started writing it for myself.. and it turned out to be really fun so I put it out as a single. Plus, my dirty laundry is always out there. Everyone kept asking what happened between us, and this song tells the whole story. We broke up, because she was having an affair with her now current girlfriend while we were together" I shrugged feeling my chest tighten at the memory. It had been a year since we split up, but it still felt like yesterday that she took a steak knife to my heart. 

The interviewer was left speechless leaving us in some thumb twiddling awkward silence. 

"So... for things like these.. how does it feel to see her everywhere? You both being pretty good popstars and everything?" 

"Well I wrote the line "I see your face everywhere" because of that. Everything I went to she was there. It got to the point where I stopped attending events and award shows. I banned her from coming into my concerts and such" 

"The line "That's where I caught you lying and cheating on me, slut".. how did you find out about her cheating on you?" 

I sighed, closing my eyes and the painful memory came to surface. "I walked in on them in our own bedroom.." I bite my lip to hold back the trembling feelings. 

"Do you think there will always be bad blood between you two?" 

"Of course. I don't want anything to do with her. She slept with more people while we were together then I even want to say. I loved her to pieces, but she lost any respect I ever had for her the day I walked in on her and some tramp. I wish nothing but the fucking best for her" I said with an eyeroll at the end. I got up and left starting to feel angry. Everyone kept wanting us to be together again, to give it another go. Not knowing how I feel or how long it took me to even get to where I am. 

I wanted nothing to do with Demi Lovato or her slutty ways. 

I wanted a fresh start and some trashy sex. 

That night, I found myself out drinking with some friends and woke up that next morning in a strangers bed groaning as I felt my head pound.

I quickly left the unknown house, being picked up by a friend with a face full of shame. 

I turned the radio on softly and the song Demi and I wrote together was playing making me want to scream and cry. I took a picture of the radio, and posted it to twitter reading 

"Hope she makes you happy"  

* * * *

Hey! I thought I'd start writing and publishing these again! With the cornoavirus I want to give you guys an escape! We're all in this together <3

Thought of on: April 8th 2020 

Written: April 8th 2020 

Published on: April 8th 2020 

Word Count: 753