Quarter |C

I'm on day 3 of my period.. which means the next few imagines from either books.. will be clean... gotta do damage control if ya know what I mean..

*Y/N's POV*

We left Demi's mother's house behind us as the music blared, and the wind was in our hair. 

Laughing and giggling, Demi said she had an idea and that was when she brought up the quarter game.

"Just pick heads or tales and when the time comes, whichever wins will be what we do" Demi glanced over at me while we were sitting at the stop light.

"What do you mean?"

"You've never heard of the quarter game?" Shaking my head, she continued to explain. "It's a game we played as a kid, while on road trips. My mother would have Dallas and I pick a side and whenever she flipped the quarter, whoever's idea it was, that is what we did. For explain, I wanted to go the zoo, Dallas wanted to go to the antique shop. I hate tales, Dallas had heads. Mom flipped the quarter and it landed on heads so we went. It's kind of like the penny game" Demi shrugged. Raising my eyebrow at her - making her giggle - she explained the penny game.

"The penny game is where whichever side it lands on when you flip it, is the way you go driving. So up is right, down is left or whatever" Demi shrugged yet again, myself nodding. "You need to get out more" 

I ended up choosing heads for the game. About 10 minutes into the road trip we flipped the quarter and let the quarter decide where we went for the day. 

After a day full of adventures containing going to target to get snacks, the mall because Demi forgot to pack bras and didn't like the target ones. McDonald's for lunch. Demi chose to also do the penny game to chose where we went. After ending up in some random city, we caught ourselves arguing over which radio station to play.

"THIS IS SO STUPID! FLIP THE DAMN QUARTER"

After flipping the quarter, Demi ended up winning which caused me to pout. 

"We got a lot more flipping to do. Calm down" 

"BUT YOU KEEP WINNING!"

"Baby, you're the one flipping the quarter" Demi laughed. Grumbling I threatened to toss the quarter out the window.

 Grumbling I threatened to toss the quarter out the window

Demi rested her hand on my thigh while she drove. We were driving down a country road when I saw a cool looking sign. I asked Demi to pull over and take a photo of me for Instagram.

After our mini photoshoot, I was walking back to the car when Demi ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me.

"Do you know how much I love you" Demi murmured into my neck and hair. Smiling, I nodded as she kissed my neck.

We reached the car and she quickly turned me around and leaned me against the car. Kissing me softly for a little bit, she pulled away and just clung onto me. 

My hands rested in her back pockets as she snuggled close to me.

"Thank you for coming with me" Demi whispered, kissing under my jaw softly.

"I love being with you. Why wouldn't I come?" 

"I dunno, fear of rejection" Demi shrugged.

Demi decided we should get back in the car in case a murder comes.

Demi asked where I wanted to go for dinner. Flipping the quarter she said I won, making me happy.

We arrived at the restaurant. After they took our order, Demi started talking about how we should do this more often.

Our food arrived, and Demi started getting closer to me, eventually leaning her hand on my shoulder once she finished eating.

"You good?" I giggled, leaning my head on hers.

"I'm so full" Demi groaned.

 "Let me guess, I'm driving?" 

"Would you?" Demi looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

I nodding, pecking her lips softly.

Demi fell asleep on the drive home. Using the GPS to find our way to the apartment was interesting. Maybe the quarter game wasn't such a bright idea... but it sure was fun.

It was almost 1am by the time I found the way back to our apartment.

I unbuckled Demi and carefully got my sleeping girlfriend out of the car. 

I reached the apartment door when I pinched Demi's sides.

"I know your lazy ass is awake" 

"Nuhuh" She mumbled, clinging to me.

"You owe me" I mumbled, kissing the side of her head once I reached the bedroom.

"I owe you, yeah?" Demi started kissing my neck, before pushing the door shut with her hand making it close.

"So glad we live alone. I gotta make it up to you" Demi hopped down before pulling her shirt over her head and tugging me close to her.

* * * * 

I wanted to go into smut.. but i gotta keep it clean.. plus I'm on my period.. and me writing smut isn't a good idea... 0_0 (For me.. not for you.. lol)

Should I bring these back? I have over 100 I have drafted as ideas...

Thought of on: April 2nd 2019

Written on: April 2nd, and 3rd 2019

Published on: April 3rd 2019

Word Count: 903