The Nanny Pt 4 |D

Read 1-3 on book 1!
* * * *
*Y/N's POV*
"Look at you, laying in front of me like a good girl. Wanting. Your little cunt pleased. You pleased daddy and I didnt you" Demi kissed up my stomach to my neck, meeting my lips.
She ghosted over my lips while she spoke;
"Is it daddy and I's turn to please the baby?" I couldnt help but to nod quickly. Feeling my stomach turn after being teased all night.
"Tell daddy and I what you want us to do" Demi sucked on thr skin under my jaw, moving towards my collarbones.
"Yoh-you.. lick.. god fuck! Lick..lic-lick me" i spoke breathlessly, Demi sucking on my neck while she played with my  clit.
"Yeah? Want me to eat this pretty little cunt?"
I nodded again, griping her hair as she moved her fingers painfully slow around my clit. Sending jolts of electricity througu my body.
"Where do you want Daddy?"
"Ta, ta, tease daddy" i groaned, Demi sucking on the skin just below my bellybutton, sure to leave a mark.
"You don't want attention baby girl?" Daddy asked with a cocked eyebrow.
I didnt have enough time to anwser him, a gasp coming out of my mouth while Demi sucked on my clit; massaging my enterence slowly. I could see Daddy palming himself slowly as he watched. Not having enough energy left in me go give everyone attention.
I just wanted to cum.
I was so fucking tired and so over not being allowed to cum.
Demi licked and sucked on my folds, slowly pushing a ringer into my enterence. She softly massaged every ridge of my vagina; pumping up and down slowly. Circling my G Spot softly.
"You tired princess?" Demi asked calmy, glancing up towards me.
I left out a soft whimper, nodding.
I wasnt focused on what daddy was doing, to tired to look.
I felt Demi add another finger slowly, streching me.
Demi kissed my clit softly; making me shudder.
"Fuck! You look so good Y/N! Demi! Do that again!" Daddy ordered, Demi pecking my clit and circling her fingers in my vagina; getting the same reaction out of me.
I turned my head to see daddy pumping himself.
He has more? I havent cummed once! And hes there hard, getting off again!?!
I was getting angry at myself.
Why cant i just cum now?
Im finally allowed to come whenever i please.. but my body is too tired.
Demi did the action again, getting less of a reaction of me.
"Whats wrong baby girl?" Demi was concerned, seeing the tear roll down my face.
"I cant cum!" I whined; scratching my nails down my face in frusteration.
"Hey! Hey! None of that! Your face is too beautiful to scratch up" daddy pulled my hands away, pecking my lips.
"Daddy try! I wanna cum! Please?" I was begging now, frusterated from not being able to release mixed with low energy.
Daddy switched places with Demi, Demi straddling my stomach as she leaned down and connected our lips. She didnt force me into the kiss, or shove her tongue down my throat; it was soft and relaxing. Making me feel calm.
I felt Daddy slowly push inside of me as Demi kissed me tenderly.
"You deserve all the love in the world baby" Demi whispered, pecking my lips.
"You were such a good girl for your daddy and I, weren't you?" Demi smiled softly at me while i nodded.
I let out a moan, encouraging daddy to hit that same spot again making me groan.
I started bucking my hips to meet my daddys pace; demi's crotch rubbing against my stomach in a slow motion making her moan.
"Demetria, you and i dont get to cum. Dont go getting yourself off on her!" Daddy scolded making Demi distribute her weight a bit more so she wasnt right up against me.
"There ya go!" Daddy praised Demi, my hands squeezing her ass as we made out slowly.
My hips rocked, my stomach turning as i tapped Demi's ass; asking for air.
I breathed hard as i moaned. Getting close to breaking.
"S-so fuc-king cl-close!" I whined, shaking.
Daddy kept up the same pace, bringing me to a long overdue orgasam.
I screamed, feeling the burning bit in my stomach like i just peed.
"God everytime you squirt gets me hard all over again" daddy huffed / groaned riding out my orgasam.
He pulled out slowly, my whole cunt being sensitive.
Demi stopped kissing me, watching me cry as Daddy went to get my after care stuff and stuff to clean me up. I got cleaned up by my daddy; snuggling with Demi.
Demi and daddy heavily praised me as they cuddled me; lullying me into a much needed slumber.
* * * *
If you havent caught on.. youve been a little this whole time.
I didnt want to write porn smut this time.. i wanted to show the exhaustion etc. So its short and sweet and all that
I have some R rated smut coming out soon in book 1 (:
[I wrote this on my tablet instead of my laptop so sorry for shitty auto correct 😶🤣😘]
Thought of on: december 14th 2018
Written on: december 14th 2018
Published on: december 14th 2018
Word count: 890