I Dare You To Love |C

Song: I Dare You - Kelly Clarkson

*Y/N's POV*

"I'M NOT LIKE YOU! I HAVE RESPONSIBLITIES THAT KEEP ME WHERE I AM! I I'M NOT LOADED AND CAN JUST TAKE A PRIVIATE PLANE EVERYWHERE I GO! I HAVE A LIFE AND I NEED TO LIVE IT, EVEN IF IT DOESN'T INCLUDE YOU!"

Wh-what? You mean to tell me that having this opportunity means you want to leave me?!" Demi was flabbergasted

Demi looked at me like she couldn't believe the worlds that came out of my mouth.

"WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?"

"For starters, you can quit yelling at me" She grumbled.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STOP YELLING AT YOU! YOU YELLED AT ME FIRST!"

"WHEN DID I FUCKING YELL AT YOU?! Now doesn't count" She huffed.

"When I walked in through that door and I was like "Hey baby I have something to tell you! And you were like "Oh Yeah? I'm all ears" and I FUCKING TOLD YOU I HAD THIS COOL OPPERTUNITY IN GERMANY THAT I COULDN'T PASS UP AND THEN YOU TILTED YOUR HEAD AND WENT "GERMANY?" AND THEN I WAS LIKE "YEAH! LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT IT!" and do you now what you said!? You went "How are we supposed to be together in Germany!?" TO WHICH I FUCKING WENT "THE SAME WAY WE WERE WHEN YOU WERE ON TOUR!" I screamed, starting to hyperventilate.

I always hated fighting with her, but what starts as conversations, always escalate quickly.

"I never said it couldn't work, I just wanted to know how-"

"BUT YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT BEING HERE WITH YOU MEANS I SHOULD TURN DOWN THIS OPPERTUNITY! WHY DONT I GO TO GERMANY AND YOU CAN JUST CHEAT ON ME AGAIN LIKE YOU DID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO AND LIKE YOU DO WITH ALL YOUR REALTIONSHIPS! OH HERE'S A BRIGHT FUCKING IDEA! MAYBE STAY OUT OF REALTIONSHIPS AND JUST STAY A SLU.T"

"YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

"OH BUT I FUCKING DID, GO RUN BACK TO YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND OR HELL GO FIND SOMEONE OFF THE STREET! I'M GOING TO GERMANY TO LIVE MY DREAM!"

"Y/N!" Demi yelled, running after me as I stormed up the stairs and started throwing my things on what used to be our bed.

"What's so wrong with trying! It's me and you baby! Take a leap, you'll only ever wonder what could've happened!" Demi yelled, throwing her arms out in the air.

"Baby you can't leave! Also you said you forgave me for my moment of weakness!"

"A MOMENT OF WEAKNESS?! DEMI YOU DON'T CHEAT ON SOMEONE IF YOU LOVE THEM! THAT ISN'T A FUCKING MOMENT OF WEAKNESS! THAT'S THE TRUTH SHOWING ITSELF!"

"BUT I DO LOVE YOU!"

"NO YOU JUST HATE BEING ALONE!"

"Y/n-"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE" I yelled, throwing things into a bag.

"I'll come get my shit while you're at work. Have a good life."

"Y/n!"

"If you love someone, you'd let them live our their dreams just like I am for you. You don't cheat on them and you sure as hell don't have this so called "moment of weakness!" I'M NOT STAYING SILENT ANYMORE! YOU HURT ME DEMI! I PUT IT PAST ME BECAUSE I LOVED YOU! BUT I GUESS IT WAS JUST A ONE WAY STREET! GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO FUCK OR TO LOVE! HELL EVEN TO LEAVE! I fucking dare you to love someone the way they deserve. The same way you want someone to love you. Because I'm done" I whispered, grabbing my bag and quickly going down the steps. 

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN LET ME TALK!"

"Oh but you said plenty" and with that I walked out the door, tears falling down my face. I couldn't help but turn around and think that I spent the last 3 years here, loving someone who only wanted me for her own gain.

I deserved better. I deserve to live out my dream and not be held back all because it's a different country.

I deserve to be loved.

* * * * 

Maybe I'm back? We'll see..

Thought of on: February 27th 2021

Written on: Feb February 27th 2021

Published on: February 27th 2021

Word Count: 724