"Oh I was being rude? Well excuse me for having manners instead of openly ogling at a YOU!" He yelled and I jumped back in surprise before glaring at him.

"HE WAS JUST BEING POLITE MORON!" I growled

"Polite my a..."he trailed off when we interrupted by another waiter coming up to our table. He was a much older gentleman and greeted us kindly.

"Hello kids! I'm Martin and I'll be you new waiter since Carter went on break" he said with a smile "What can I get y"ll?"

I gave Kate my order before excusing myself from the table. I made my way to the hostess station and was relieved when a new hostess was at the counter. She smiled warmly at me and I smiled back at her.

"Hello I was wondering if you could tell me if a waiter named Carter went on his break?" I asked politely.

"Of course sweetheart" she said while checking the computer. I waited for a couple of minutes before she replied with a worried expression "Sweetie he just went outback for a bit. He said he wasn't feeling well"

"Oh thank you" I waved and thanked her while making my way outside. Tonight was a little chilly compared to other nights in L.A. And being the smarty pants I am, I decided against bringing a jacket because 'I hoped it would be warm'.

I found Carter outside leaning against a wall with his eyes closed. I decided to approach him slowly because I didn't want to end up scaring him.

"You know, I waited and waited but I never did receive that Ice tea" I said trying to lighten the mood. His eyes sprung opened and his head snapped to my direction. As soon as he saw me his jaw dropped and he blushed a deep red. I laughed. "Why are you so surprised?" I asked truly curious.

"Um...because?" He said sounding unsure. And I stepped forward.

"Because?"

"Because I didn't expect you to come out here. Especially when your boyfriend looked like he was going to jump across the table and strangle me to death" he said looking at the ground and I started laughing hysterically. Carter looked at me like I was on drugs.

"That's the funniest thing anyone has ever told me!" I exclaimed trying to wipe my tears "THAT IDIOT! IN THERE" I said pointing at the entrance "is not my boyfriend, and never will be for as long as I live" I said while clenching my fists. "He had no right to do what he did to you. He was dropped on the head as a baby and clearly the effects are catching up to him now" I stated and he made a "o" sound with his mouth. I smiled and he returned it. "Let me formally introduce myself. I'm Holland Carter" as soon as I finished my sentence his jaw dropped once again.

"Car...Carter?! As in the daughter of 'THE CARTERS' the actors?!" He stuttered and I giggled

"Yep in the flesh" I said curtsying and he laughed while sticking his hand out.

"Carter Morgan"

"Well its nice to meet you Carter"

After me and Carter talked for a little bit, we made our way back inside and exchanged numbers so we could hang out some time. Every time I talked to him his cheeks were always pink and I thought that was adorable. We said our goodbyes and I made my way back to the table. I noticed that the food was there and everyone was eating except Dean. He had a scowl on his face and when he saw me, relief washed over his expression quickly. He smiled and I returned it with my own. Now don't get me wrong, I still dislike him with a passion but nowadays my hate is slowly diminishing. I hate that he can just do that with a smile.

"Hey guys!" I said

"Finally you're back Holly, I thought I would have to send in a search party" Ryland said smirking and I scowled but then grinned wickedly. He saw my expression and gulped.