Kill me Now!!

(Holland's POV)

After the photo shoot was finished, I immediately went home.

I was exhausted.

I unlocked the front door and passed the living room where I heard my parents voices.

"NIGHT MOM AND DAD! LOVE YOU" I said in a rush. As soon as I put my foot on the first stair they called me back.

"Honey! Come to the kitchen, we need to talk to you" my dad yelled and I groaned. I turned away from the stairs and went to the kitchen. I scowled immediately as soon as I saw his ugly face. My dad cleared his throat and I looked at Carly and Max. I gave them the biggest smiled while hugging them.

"Hey Uncle Rob!" I said "Aunty Carly, you just keep getting prettier every time I see you" I said and she giggled. Uncle Rob rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Okay, if you're done flirting with my wife now, then we can tell you our surprise" he said and I gasped dramatically.

"Well, maybe your wife likes me better!" I said and stuck my tongue out. He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Now what is the big surprise!" I said and my dad spoke up.

"Sweetie, we're going on trip!" He said and all four adults grinned. I looked at them confusedly. Then it clicked.

"Wait! When you say 'We' you mean all four of you or both families?" I said and there smiles dropped a little. My Mom spoke up.

"Honey, it's not necessarily a vacation, more like a business trip for both our company's"she said and I nodded.

"Okay, so where is this 'trip' at? And who's gonna watch Tori and I" I asked and they smiled.

"Well, it's in England" she started and my mouth dropped. I ALWAYS WANTED TO GOT TO ENGLAND! "And since you're gonna be 18 in a few months, you father and I decided that you can stay here by yourselves under one condition" she said and I nodded for her to continue. All 4 adults stepped back and Dean covered his ears. I looked at them weirdly and then my mother said the worst news of my life. "Dean has to stay with you" she said and my mouth popped open before I started screaming. Everyone cringed.

I was fuming.

"MOM! WHY! I'M OKAY, BY MYSELF! PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T LET HIM STAY WITH ME! I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD! I KNOW ALL THE EMERGENCY NUMBERS! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO THROUGH HELL!" I dropped to my knees and begged her. I even added the puppy dog look. She looked up at my father who was practically laughing at me. I grumbled. And he spoke up.

"Holland, Dean's staying here and that's final"

"But Daddy..." I started but he cut me off

"No buts, Holland"

"FINE! But how long will you guys be gone?"

"2 months" he said and I cried harder.

"2 FREAKING MONTHS!" I screeched and they nodded their heads. "I have to be in close quarters with him for 2 months!" I asked and they nodded again. I looked up at the ceiling. "God Kill me now" I grumbled. They laughed. Suddenly a little voice broke me out of my pity party.

"Sissy? What are you doing on the floor?" I looked at the floor before picking up my head and plastering a smile on my face.

"Nothing pancakes, just talking to mommy and daddy when I slipped" I said and her little face became worried. I almost chuckled.

"Oh Syrup! Are you hurt!" She screamed while jumping on my back. I grunted and everyone laughed.

"I'm fine sissy, now let go, I can't breathe" I gasped. My dad chuckled and then scooped her up in his arms.

"Come on, munchkin, let's get you ready for bed" he said and she squealed. I laughed and got off the floor. I hugged Mom and Carly before leaving to my room. A hand on my shoulder stopped me from going any further. I scowled and turned to face Mr. Idiot. He smirked.

"Where's my goodbye Princess?" He asked and I glared.

"Up your ..." I started but my mom glared at me. I huffed. "Sorry, Mom" I turned to him and fluttered my eyelashes. I also faked a smile. "I'm sorry Dean. Where are my manners? Good night, sweet dreams. I hope your journey back to Hell is safe. Peace out! Say hi to Satan for me!" I said and he chuckled. I ripped his hand off me and went to my room.

I was so exhausted that I just passed out on my bed.