Flirting!

(Holland's POV)

As soon as I stopped at the Valet station, Dean basically jumped out and ran into the restaurant. After he basically insulted my music choices, I nearly beat him to death. I scratched, punched, and insulted him so much that I think I scarred him for life.

That would teach him to mess with me again. Idiot.

I got out of the car and handed my keys to the valet who looked about my age. I went to thank him but then stopped myself when I saw him staring at my body hungrily. I cleared my throat and watched as his eyes went from my legs to my face and he flushed red when he saw my angry expression.

"FYI if you ever look at me or another woman like that again, I will personally come back and beat you to a bloody pulp, YOU PIG!" And with that I spun on my heel, but not before seeing his fearful expression.

When I entered the restaurant I immediately went to the hostess station and asked where my table was located. The hostess helped me to my table, but not before giving a nasty glare to my girls and me while winking at the boys. I just rolled my eyes because there's no way that she was impressing them with her tight skirt and LOW cut shirt. She was basically just an older version of the devil's spawn. Oops,I mean Lucy, my bad. With one last glare, she left the table and I started looking at the menu. I couldn't help but listen into the conversation my friends had with that IDIOT.

"So Dean I, see she didn't kill you yet" Ryland said laughing and I glared.

"Ry, unless you want this knife in your eye, I suggest that you shut that BIG mouth of yours" I said while holding up my steak knife and smiling wickedly. Ryland shut his mouth and found his menu extremely interesting at that moment. I laughed when River snorted which resulted in everyone laughing and Ryland muttering curses under his breath. We just finished laughing when the waiter came to our table.

He was pretty good looking, with his blonde bed head look and sparkling hazel eyes. He was also really tall but was still a shorter than the guys. He looked at each of my friends before meeting my eyes and smiling. I blushed and looked at my girls. They smirked and Kate wriggled her eyebrows at me suggestively. I laughed and looked at our waiter once again. I was surprised that he was still staring at me smiling wider than before. I raised a eyebrow and he blushed a nice pink color to which I smiled at. He looked away and cleared his throat before addressing us.

"Hello everyone, my name's Carter and I'll be serving you tonight" he said while his voice cracking "Can I get you started with drinks?" He went threw each one of my friends before he came to me.

"Sprite" Ryland said

"Shirley Temple" Harmony said

"Two Dr. Peppers" Kate asked for herself and River

"Root Beer" Alfonso said

"Coke" Dean said angrily. I glanced at him curiously and noticed that his jaw was locked and he was clenching his fist so tight that they were turning white. Carter must have noticed his tone and looked up from his notepad while pulling his shoulders back and narrowing his eyes at him. I was surprised because it seems like they were having a conversation with their eyes. Carter glared at Dean and when he looked at me, his eyes softened tremendously.

"And for you miss?" He asked and I tilted my head studying his face. He must have figured out what I was doing because he gave me a small smile.

"An Ice Tea please" I asked with a small reassuring smile. He nodded and was out of my view before I turned to Dean and punching him hard in the arm.

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO BE RUDE!!!" I whispered yelled. He took a deep breath before smiling at me like nothing ever happened.