[2: Moving out!]

(8/13/83)
4:56am

                      ~{Your P.O.V}~

While working the shift me and the others had a few encounters, but thankfully it wasn't too bad since it was only the first night. Luckily, it's almost 5am and we had just about an hour before we could escape that hell hole. I looked over at Vincent who had been tampering with the batteries in the various important electronics, unscrewing things in the circuits and stuff. He connected two wires and all of a sudden the wires sparked and sputtered before going quiet again. "Haha! Done! For a second there I thought it was gonna blow," He smiled in victory as he continued his sentence, "It's been a while since I've worked with circuits like that." I tilted my head to the side and raised a brow, mentally questioning what he did to it. "You all are probably wondering what I just did, well, watch this," he smirked evilly as he started flashing the lights on the vents and flashlight, switching cameras quickly all the while. "WHAT THE F*CK EGGPLANT YOUR GONNA USE ALL THE BATTERIES!" Mike yelled, smacking him across the face. "Calm down sh*t head, nothing will happen, I redirected the circuits so the battery wouldn't run out as quick," Vincent muttered, rubbing his face where he had been smacked. "But if BB comes, we're dead," he continued. "Well that's just great," I muttered rolling my eyes. All of a sudden, I heard heavy footsteps running toward the office. "G-guys, do you hear that?" You whispered. They looked forward and shined the flashlight, the beam landed on some guy with a phone for a head running toward the office with blood all over him. "HOLY F*CK WHAT HAPPENED TO SCOTT?!" Yelled Mike. "I THOUGHT HE WAS TAKING A BREAK TODAY!" Fritz screamed. "M-MASKS!" Scott shrieked as he dove into the office, ducking underneath the desk. Me and the others quickly followed his order and threw our masks on. Walking towards us was Toy Bonnie, blood all over his hands and his pupils slightly smaller than usual, which gave him an even creepier vibe than the one he already had. He walked into the office as the lights started to flicker. Glaring at the eyes in your masks, he seemed to freeze as if he were processing something. You breathed heavily, the mask was getting hot and it didn't help that a murderous animatronic covered in blood was standing in-front of you. He snapped out of it as he turned around and paced off, his pupils growing back to their original size. As he left the 5 of you threw your masks off, checking on the phone guy. His arm was all scratched up and his shirt was ripped. "W-What happened?!" Asked Jeremy, wide eyed. "When I came in earlier I was about 20 minutes late, but I wasn't really worried since the animatronics normally aren't that active on the first night, but one of the d*mned things grabbed me and dragged me off by my legs," he shivered, looking terrified, "I got stuffed into a suit but somehow found a way to escape a minute ago, but with my luck Toy Bonnie was right outside the door as I opened it so I had to make a break for here." Everybody, including me, looked at him shocked, he could've died and nobody would have known. He took a glance at his arm and went pale as he passed out, his head making a loud noise as it hit the back of the desk. "Well? What are you dumb a*ses waiting for?! Get the first-aid kit for f*cks sake!" Yelled Mike. I turned and looked through the desk's drawers eventually finding the first-aid kit and handing it to him. Mike took it and bandaged his arms up to his hands, leaving the fingers uncovered. "He must have a weak stomach," I thought, recalling how he passed out from seeing only the scratches on his arm. "Um, who is he by the way?" I asked looking at him. "Well love~, this is Scott, another one of our co-workers," Vincent said, pointing to Scott who was still passed out. "Don't.. call me that," I said, hiding my small blush with my hat. "Aww blushing? That's cute~," He smirked, biting his lip. "Stop it Grape, you just met her," Mike scowled, continuing to help Scott. "Aw, can't a guy have some fun around here?" He asked, his arm snaking around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Besides, I was just teasing," he smirked while winking at me. I blushed more and tried to squirm out of his grip, to no avail. "Let her go Vincent," a new-ish voice groaned, I kind of recognized it but I forgot where from. It was a bit deeper, and even more scarier than Mike's. He immediately let you go and looked at whoever spoke. "Well, seems Scott's waken up," Vincent coughed awkwardly. "Sorry about him, he can be a perv sometimes, wait.. no, he's always a perv," The phone guy glared at Vincent who gave a small, "innocent" smile. "I'm Scott, and you are?" Scott said, holding his now bandaged hand out. "I'm Y/N, the new Night guard," I smiled, shaking his hand. "Well, nice to meet ya, too bad the shifts almost over," He said, smiling at you. "Alright love birds, get a room," said Fritz, rolling his eyes as he ate a chip. "Excuse me? I'm just being nice," Scott said, furrowing his brows at Fritz. "Yeah, oook," Fritz smirked, knowing he had gotten under Scott's skin. "Stupid marshmallow," Scott muttered without Fritz's notice. All of a sudden you heard a chime as you shrieked and fell back onto Vincent. "What's this? Falling for me already?~" He purred. I blushed and quickly got up, asking what the chime signaled. "That means we can leave Fazf*cks, cya dweebs," Mike said, walking out and swinging his keys on his fingers. I giggled thinking, "Me and him are gonna get along just fine." I walked out the place and was automatically in a bad mood, having to walk to work is exhausting, but walking back at 6 o'clock in the morning? I groaned as somebody grabbed my shoulder making me jump. I turned around to see none other than Jeremy. "Oh hey," I smiled. "H-hey, what's w-wrong? You l-looked irritated when you w-walked out the place," he stuttered. "Well, I don't have a car, that's part of why I took this job, that and my b*tch of a mother who wants me to get my own house as soon as possible because she just can't stand me," I said, looking away and scowling at my mother in my mind. "O-oh.. w-well.. I could see if I could w-work something out with M-Mike so you could come s-stay with us for a  w-while.. B-BUT.. y-you don't have to if you don't want too.. s-sorry, I'm probably-" I cut him off by giving him a hug. He froze up and blushed madly, hesitantly hugging me back. "I would love to stay with you jere," I smiled, pulling away from the hug. "R-really?! I-I mean.. c-cool! Haha!" Jeremy blushed and stuttered. "I-I can drop you off a-at your house s-o you can p-pack," he suggested. I nodded to him as he lead me to his car and brought me home to pack.

                                   ******

Sooner or later after I convinced my mom to let me live with 2 boys, we arrived at Mike's house.  "So.. um.. why did you have me bring so much beer again?" I asked Jeremy, a confused expression spreading on my face like jelly on toast. (Hmmmmm Vincent?) "Y-you'll see, tell him you have b-beer when he asks why he should let you live h-here," Jeremy said. "How do you know he'll ask that?" I asked yet again. "Y-you'll see," Jeremy said, knocking on the door. Mike opened it and started to greet Jeremy inside until he saw me. "Why is she here? And why does she have her stuff?" Mike shot the question at Jeremy like an arrow to a target. "W-well, she doesn't h-have a c-car or house and h-her m-mom.. well.." Jeremy trailed off looking at me for approval. I sighed and nodded, looking away while he said it. "W-well h-her mom h-hates her, and wanted her out the h-house s-so I didn't want her to j-just stay there like t-that," He said looking at Mike for approval. Mike furrowed his brow and sighed. "Look, we litterally met her, like, 8 hours ago, why should I let pretty much a stranger live here?" Mike asked. Jeremy looked at me and gave a subtle wink without Mike noticing. "I have beer," I stated plainly, playing it cool. Mike's eyes were suddenly way more inviting and accepting as he gave a warm smile. "Come on in!" He said, moving out of the way so the two of you could walk in. Me and Jeremy tried not to laugh as we walked inside, plopping on the couch. "T-told ya it would work," Jeremy whispered. I snickered and smiled. "Soooo... about the beer thing?" Mike said, leaning behind Jeremy to look at me. I smiled and pointed to a black duffel bag. He opened it up and could've sworn he heard angels singing. He grinned at me with puppy eyes as I smirked and simply said, "Have at it." And with that he was off, going to his room to have a wonderful beer party. "That's hilarious," I giggled, looking at Jeremy. "He will d-do anything for beer, and I mean anything, that's why I knew it would work," Jeremy chucked. "Well, let's watch a movie, shall we?" Jeremy asked. "Which one?" I said, pondering all of the amazing choices. Eventually, we both agreed on The Exorcist, though I told him I had never heard of the movie before. He smiled and told me it was a family movie he and his family watched as a Christmas tradition, saying it was totally kid friendly and would give you such sweet dreams. Boy, was he lying.

(A/N: HIIII GUYSSSSSS Ik this is kinda seeming rushed but I mean, you gotta have some way of getting close to some others. Anyways, I have such great ideas for this book and I hope you will enjoy them! Peace!)
Word count: 1784