Chapter 1: Fresh Faces

Start from the beginning

"Hey! Shut up, Taehyung!! I wasn't spying on them, you took it out of context!" The two boys hear, prompting them to glance over at the curtains.

"Petey? Are you eavesdropping??" Taehyung calls out.

"Um.....no." They hear, Pete's voice having gone a bit softer.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...that boy never learns." Taehyung says, shaking his head back and fourth. "Jungkook, when you're done getting your things, meet me at the far end of the dorm, past the entertainment center." He says, and Jungkook nods hesitantly.

As Jungkook was slipping his slippers on and collecting his bag that was full of shampoo, soap and hair products, he hears the two boys talking outside of his room.

"Quit being a little weirdo, Petey or you're gonna scare him off." He can hear Taehyung say.

"Me?? You were the one watching him sleep!"

"It's called being a concerned friend. I don't want him to get into trouble on his first day."

"It's called being a creep."

"Says the one who loves lingering around the communal showers." Jungkook hears, but their voices became too muffled to decipher what they were bickering about further.

As Jungkook was walking out of his room, he spots Taehyung at the opposite side of the dorm, waving him down, to which he makes his way over.

"Right this way." Taehyung says, holding his hand out towards the washroom. "Everyone has a maximum of 20 minutes to get ready, so I'd hurry along if I were you."

"Good to know.." Jungkook says, walking into the shared washroom.

It wasn't long before Jungkook starts catching the gazes of a few students who were currently inside, getting ready for the day. Most of the interactions didn't go past a questionable glance, and some whispers here and there, but there are a few guys who call out to him.

"Hey, there's the new kid. We've been looking for you." A muscular, blonde haired male says as he starts walking up to him, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. "I'm Trent, and these are my boys, Ethan and Tom." He says, introducing the two males on either side of him.

"And don't forget it." Tom adds.

"Hey. I'm Jungkook." Jungkook says, holding his hand out, but the guys ignore the handshake he was offering.

"Ha. What a stupid name!" Ethan says and Jungkook raises his eyebrow a bit, slightly caught off guard by the response.

"Well, Jungkook...we have a bit of a tradition for newcomers that we thought we'd let you in on." Trent says.

"Yeah, tradition." Ethan repeats.

"Typically, with scrawny kids like you, you'd be begging us to spare you right about now. But, we decided to let the new guys off easy...but starting in two days," Trent says.

"TWO DAYS!" Ethan emphasizes.

"You'll be hacking up whatever money you got to us, understand?" Trent finishes.

"So, in other words...you're gonna steal my lunch money?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow.

"Yeah, in two days - so consider yourself lucky we're giving you a heads up!" Trent says, pointing at the shorter one.

"Yeah!" Tom says.

"But, what if I don't have money for you to take?" Jungkook asks.

"Then your ass is goin' in the trash!" Trent says.