Guidelines

The guidelines are simple:

- The fanfiction awards are a place to have fun and bond with each other; nothing else! Though it's a competition, it shouldn't been seen as something serious and it's unofficial and meant to be see as something fun for the clique since I didn't see any fanfiction awards for TØP, I made my own.

- Be mindful to vote in the INLINE comments. Any nomination that is outside of the actual awards book will not be counted, including the authors' DMs and conversation walls.

- To nominate, simply comment the book name and the author in the correct category on the inline comment. Example: Best Original AU/Concept/Plot - *Insert Book Name* by *Author's Name*

- Links are allowed; it would actually make things a bit easier!

Now as for the rules:

- Your nomination will not be included after the voting deadline which is May 2nd. Winners will be announced a day AFTER May 2nd although I will make a statement that voting has ended; e.g. making the book as completed or sending an announcement.

- Spamming the authors' DMs and conversations will not be allowed unless it is for questions and inquiries only. Your vote will not be counted if it is outside the actual book.

- You are allowed to vote more than once including self-nominating. However, you can't vote the same book that was nominated last year. Just like last year, please nominate a more wider range of fanfics and authors this years

- The book doesn't have to be complete, BUT it must have AT LEAST a minimum of 10 chapters (or more).

- Mature books are allowed, excluding the one-shoes that are just smut. (e.g. Tyler Joseph smut fanfics, Josh Dun smut, etc, etc). Books including mature and even possibly triggering topics like smut, topics like drugs, guns, et cetera are allowed, but singular one shots and imagines are excluded.

- If you change the title of your book or your username, please let us know.

- All entries must be in English.

Nominating will be in the next chapter. It is GREATLY appreciated if you would add this book to your public reading lists and share us to friends or social media. And/or please, please, please shout us out on your Wattpad profile or any social media platform so more people will know about these awards, this account, and more people can get nominated, get the conversation, and we'll be able to have a bunch of comments with nominations and another fanfic awards next year!

Good luck to all. ||-//