Chapter 22

A shout out to @I_am_caleb_prior1064 for the amazing idea.

Tris P.O.V~

"So, what happened?" Zeke asks when we get back.

"She aimed to hit Max and Eric, but she only hit Eric. And Max thought it was me." Uriah explains.

"Alright. Uriah, Candor or Dauntless?" My mom asks.

"Pssh.... Dauntless duh! I ain't a pansycake!" Uriah replies.

"Great." My mom grins evilly." She leaves and goes to the kitchen and comes back with something behind her back.

"I dare you to not eat any dauntless cake for a month." My mom says and bring the cake, that was behind her back, and starts to eat it. Uriah whimpers like a dog and gives in.

"I could never do that!" He exclaims and takes off his shirt, "nice job Mrs. P."

"Alright! Chris. Candor or Dauntless?" Uriah asks.

She thinks for a bit then decides on Dauntless.

"I dare you to let Lynn give you a make over AND you have to wear it for the rest of the party." Uriah says.

"How bad could it be?" Chris says.

"Payback time!" Lynn exclaims.

10 minutes later we hear a shriek and Chris comes out of the bathroom looking awful, followed by Lynn who can't stop laughing. We soon all join in with her beside my brother and dad. She literally looks like a clown.

Chris sits down beside Will and covers her face.

"Four truth or dare?" She mumbles.

"Dare."

"7 minutes in heaven with Shauna." She says and they both have looks of disgust.

"I'm not wasting any clothing on this dare." Four says and him and Shauna go into the bedroom.

I trust him. I do. I think to myself.

Tobias' P.O.V ~

We walk into the bedroom in silence. When the door closes, we just sit there awkwardly.

"Wanna prank them?" Shauna asks.

"Like you read my mind." I smirk.

I stand up and bang on the door. Shauna clues in and starts to moan. Seconds later Zeke comes bursting through the door and nailed me to the ground and was about to punch me until Shauna stop him by grabbing his arm and pulling him off me.

"Zeke stop it! We were joking!" She exclaims. It takes him a second then comes to his senses.

"Sorry man." Zeke says and helps me up.

"Where's Tris?" I ask.

"I don't know, she ran out." He says. Shit!

I run out of the apartment and head towards mine. She might not be there but it's a good place to start.

On my way to the apartment, I run into the Christina.

"How could you do that to Tris!" She yells.

"It was a joke! And you dared me to do it!" I yell back.

"Ugh! Whatever! Let's go fine her." She says.

You might want to wash your face first." I suggest.

She screams and run in the direction if her apartment. I chuckle. I think of the one place she'd be. The chasm.

Tris P.O.V ~

Why would Chris do that to Zeke and I? Once they go into the bedroom I start talking.

"Chris! Why would you do that?" I whisper yell.

"I don't know I wasn't thinking. I'll get them out right." Chris gets cut of when we hear banging. Then we hear moans. I know it's not real and he's joking. Oh boy I'm gonna get him back. I go to the one place where he and he only will find me. The chasm.

I've only say here for a few minutes and Tobias already found me.

"Tris." He says. I don't say anything.

"Tris." He says more sternly. Nothing.

He sighs. "Okay then listen. We weren't doing what you think we were doing. We were pulling a joke because it was awkward just sitting there. Trust me."

I turn around. I look straight into his dark blue eyes. I gotta pull through with this. I keep a straight face and walk right past him. I have to find Chris to tell her about this.

I'm only my way to her apartment when she runs into me.

"Tris are you okay!? You ran out--" Chris exclaims but I cut her off.

"I'm fine. Go get Four and bring him back to the party and sit him on the right side of the couch." I instruct.

"Okay?" And she starts to walk off.

"Oh and don't tell him that it's my plan."

"Alright!" She smirks.

I walk back to Uriah's apartment and tell everyone to not tell Four that I'm here and I hide behind the couch.

I hear Four walk in and he sits on the couch. Great.

"Four my friend," Zeke starts, "you're looking glum. Take this." I assume is a drink.

"No thanks I'm just gonna--" I cut him off. I come out for the back of the couch and sit on his lap right before he gets up.

"Your not leaving." He smiles. "If you actually do it with anyone I will never speak to you again. Okay?"

"Okay. I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say. He leans in and so do I. We kiss for about three seconds until I hear.

"No PDA!" Uriah screams and throws me off of Tobias' lap.

"Thanks Uriah." I say sarcastically.

"Anyways, where we're we?" Tobias says. "Tris, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I say.