Chatper 18

Tris P.O.V ~

I wake up at 8:00am again, however, I don't have work. Yay! I turn over and see Tobias staring at me.

"Hi." I say sleepily.

"Hi." He replies.

"What do you wanna do today?" I ask.

"I don't know. But I do know that there's a Candor or Dauntless party tonight at 11:00pm."

"Why so late?"

"It's a Zeke and Uriah party, in their mind, 11:00pm in their mind is like 5:00." We both chuckle.

"What do you want to do till then?" I ask.

"This." He says and leans in a kisses me on the lips slowly with passion. I snake my arm around his neck. I just remembered I'm not 100% well. The girls took care of me and I feel a lot better than yesterday. The Amity even made me some more soup.

I pull away.

"I still don't feel well." I tell him.

He sighs. "Okay." He pecks my lips one more time. "I'm gonna get a shower." He leaves.

I sigh and try to go to sleep. Well, I tried and I give up. I go out and watch tv. They're saying that the storm might cause some power outages in some areas and to keep a flashlight on you at all times. When that segment is over, Tobias comes out fully clothed with his hair glistening from the water.

"Bathrooms free." He says.

"Kay." I say and head into the shower.

After my shower I put on a simple black tank top, black pants, leather boots and one of Tobias' sweater.

"Breakfasts?" Tobias asks when I walk out of the bedroom.

"Okay." And we walk to the dining hall.

Time Lapse

We walk into the dining hall and it is packed! Black mixed with red and yellow. Wow!

"There's everyone." Tobias says leading my towards the table where the gang and my family is at. I sit between my mom and Tobias.

"Hey I say to everyone.

"Hey gurl!!" Uriah says trying to imitate Chris but failing.

"Shut up Uri." Chris says. "How are you feeling?" She asks.

"A lot better than yesterday."

"Good! So now we can go shopping!!" She squeals.

"But I don't want to." I complain.

"Too bad."

"Tris, I'm pretty sure someone wants to see you." My mom says turning my around.

"Robert! Hi!" I say and hug him.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Pretty good. I came in first in initiation. How about you?"

"Good. I came in fourth in initiation."

"That's gre--" Chris interrupts me.

"Tris, we should go now and start shopping."

"But the stores aren't even open." I state.

"Not all of them."

I groan. "Fine..."

"Okay! Girls let's go!" Chris commands.

"Bye Robert." I say getting dragged out of the cafeteria.

As we're walking, Chris starts, "sorry Tris, but no stores are open."

"Then why did we leave?" I ask.

"'Cause Four looked like he was gonna rip your friends head off."

"I know Four and he--" I cut myself off. "Ya your right thanks."

Zap. The power goes out and it's fricken pitch black.

Chris screams.

"Calm down, I have a flashlight." I reassure and turn it on. I'm the only one that brought a flashlight out of every one in the hallway.

"We should go back to the cafe and get the boys." I tell them. They agree.

As we're walking, only a few people have flashlights. We reach the cafe and only about 11 people have flashlights out of the over 150 people in here. Wow. And one of those peoples is Tobias. We walk towards them.

"How did you--" he cuts me off.

"I over heard the TV this morning."

"Ohh..."

"Yeah.... Anyways, our apartment is the closest so why don't we crash there until the power comes back on?" Four suggests.

A course of 'sure's' and 'yeah's' are said amongst the group and my family.

"Lego!" Uriah shouts.

And we're off.

A/N: Hey initiates. Sorry that it took a while. I love you all so much, you guys have been posting a bunch of great comments, voting, and following and I'm really thankful for that. Comment if you want anything to happen. In the next few chapters that would be great but I do have plans for the future... 😈

Love ya!

~Rocky