Chapter 1: •Mia•

It's weird.

My lungs are burning.
I can feel so much pressure squeezing my body.
I think my head is about to explode.

But, at the same time,
it's like i can't feel anything at all.

Am i afraid?
No.

I have no reason to exist as one of the creatures on Earth. No longer.

I did what i had to.
I can leave in peace now.

The breath in my mouth is the last thing i am holding on to while i am slowly sinking deeper.

Eventually, i let it out.

There's nothing that can save me now.
I'm already gone.

My eyes slowly close and memories from my whole life rushes right before my eyes.

In the end, it was good.

Your love made it complete.

______________________________________

Third persons p.o.v.

17th of March, year 1507., Moon kingdom.

The forest was unusually quiet.
Almost empty.

But, in the small wooden house near the river, there was a young women fighting to give a life.

Almost 7 hours have passed since the beginning, yet she still wasn't finished.

"Come on Ell, you can do it! All there's left is one more push!" a person who could just watch, said to her.

There was a lot of sweat dripping from her whole body, face and neck specifically.
Her chest was moving up and down at the quick pace, her having not enough air to breathe.

She felt absolutely no energy left, yet, she had to do this.
There was no other way out.
It wasn't just her life at that point.

In the end, she took all of her into that one last push.

There was a moment of silence which filled the room.

That was until a crying sound echoed through it.

Woman smiled at the sound of her baby crying.

"Look at that! It's a girl!"

A single, heavy tear slipped away from woman's eye.
She wanted to have a daughter her whole life.

The other person wrapped the baby in a blanket and put her beside woman's face.

"Hello sweetie. I'm your mom..." She whispered and gently kissed her daughter's little nose.

Baby stopped crying and smiled.

"She's so pretty! What are you going to name her?"

Woman was admiring her little features, trying her best to memorise as much as possible.

"Mia. I always loved that name."

"I like it! Well then, wellcome to the world, Mia!"

Woman sadly smiled.

"I hope she will be happy, even beside everything that this life has for her."

Other person sighed.

"I really hope so."

Both girls glued their gazes on the little babygirl who was smiling and playing with her fingers, letting the silence fill the air around them.

Eventually, woman spoke.

"Lia?"

"Yes Elliana?"

Woman took another deep breath.

"Please. I am counting on you to keep her safe. Don't explain anything to her until it's necessary. Let her live her life in happiness, don't crush it right away. Teach her everything about life. Let her fall in love as many times as she wants to. Keep an eye on her. And when the time says so, bring her to that boy. The Rose is there somewhere, i hope she will not have difficulties finding it..."

Just the thought of her daughter growing up and realising so many things made her heart ache.

"Of course, i swear on my life. But, you will be there too.?"
All that talking her friend just did, made her confused.
She was aware of what she had to do.
There was no need to remind her.

"Just do...what i told you. And tell her this one thing.
Mia, my beautiful princess, i'm sorry that things had to turn out this way. Momma will always love and watch over you."

With that being said, the poor woman finally let out the breath she was holding all along.

Her last one.

Her eyes slowly closed, a little smile fading from her shaking,blue lips.

"Elli, wait!"

Other one stared at her friend, waiting for her to do or say something else.
Unfortunatelly, she didn't.

"Elliana...?"

Silence.

"Elliana! Please, open your eyes! You are not ready to leave yet!"

Nothing.

The baby started crying, as she noticed something was wrong.

"Elliana, i swear on my name, i will protect your daughter. I will tell her about how brave her mother was...
Please, take care of yourself out there."

Tears started falling from her eyes.
And she wasn't stopping them.

She carefully took the baby in her arms.
"Looks like it's just me and you now, little one. But don't worry, i promise you will have a happy life.
Mia."