Chapter 10 (final)

I breathed in the now familiar scent of the school corridors. It had been a week since the incident and I had recovered well. Jungkook said that school wasn't the same without me. Apparently the girl who tried to kill me was named Jisoo and she was now in juvie for the crime she nearly committed. As I walked through the corridors, students turned to look at me, they whispered. A few students asked me how I was and if I had recovered well. It seemed as though everyone knew. I wasn't bothered, the attention never annoyed or upset me.

As I entered my tutor room, I felt a strong pair of hands around my waist, pulling my close into their warm, masculine scented body. I rested my head against his chest, listening to his familiar steady heart beat. He kissed the top of my head. Eventually I pulled out of his grasp and smiled up at him. Jungkook kissed my nose, then placed a gentle kiss to my lips. "Promise you will never leave me again," he whispered. "I promise," I said in return.

2 months later
Jungkook's POV
I walked through the city park, hand in hand with y/n. The spring leaves now beginning to show and the dainty flowers emerging from the ground. I looked over at my girlfriend. She was happy, healthy and best of all, smiling. The dimples in her cheeks lit up her face and the sparkle in her eyes comforted me. I knew from now on, as long as we were together, we would be happy and safe. I turned to her and stopped walking. She followed my lead, stopping too and turning to face me. I took her other hand in mine, gently caressing them. I looked into her twinkling eyes...

"Y/n..."

"I love you."