9

I don't know if it was from what happened in the forest or the fact I was with Issac but, I was calm. After leaving the forest, the doctor reached Issac and took him to the pack hospital. I went to him. He was in the bed asleep. He was asleep, not able to feel any of the pain his body was healing him from. I took a warm wash cloth, and not to wake him up, carefull cleaned up the dried blood on him. I sat in the chair next to him once I finished. I did something I knew he wouldn't hear, I sang.

      "In my mind worlds collide

Something inside me is gone

Still I keeping going on

In my mind oceans divide

I don't know where I belong

But still I keep holding on and on

I get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

And the problem is you're just like me

We get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

Hello, hello, hello

In my mind worlds collide

Something inside me is gone

Still I keep going on

In my mind oceans divide

I don't know where I belong

But still I keep holding on and on

I get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

And the problem is you're just like me

We get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

Hello, hello, hello

Anonymous

(hello, hello, hello)

Is there anybody out there

(hello, hello, hello)

I get by in a world with no conscience

I try and I try but I am anonymous

And the problem is you're just like me

Just like me

I get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

And the problem is you're just like me (just like me)

We get by in a world with no conscience

By shutting it out and being anonymous

(Hello, hello, hello)

We feel so anonymous

(Hello, hello, hello)

We feel so anonymous" I closed my eyes as the words resonate in me. 'Is he really like me? Or is he better?' I fell asleep in a ball on the chair. Nightmares swallowed my sleep but I heard a whisper.

         "You're not anonymous to me my love." I woke up with light streaming in my face. My eyes shot to the bed next to me. A pair of gorgeous dark eyes bore into mine before quickly shutting.

          "Were you watching me sleep?" I asked Issac.

        "No..." He replied with hesitation.

           "Cute, babe." I sarcastically rebut.

       "I'm not cute, I'm hot." He defended like most men.

         "Oh totally." Wow, my sarcasm is just happy today.

     "Glad to see we agree." I roll my eyes and remain quiet. "Let's go eat." I looked hesitant at him. Is he okay to get up? "I talked to the doctor this morning, he said I was good to go!" I smell bull. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Fine! I admit he said to be careful but, I should be fine as long as I don't put to much stress on my body for the new two days." I nodded and he lead me to the kitchen.

         I saw moms bustling around and I joined in fixing pancakes and bacon, bacon, bacon, a bit more bacon,and....peanut butter to put on the pancakes. I made peanut butter by taking a jar from the cabinet. Yeah, I have skills.... Wow. I just realized how happy I am, and how I had been talking with Issac this morning for a while. He's dangerously close to breaking all my walls down. 

            I shivered in slight fear. I shook my head and brought some plates out and stacked the food I made. I created about twenty plates. The women would shoot me looks now and then and continue with their work. Some offered me smiles, nods, waves... it was... nice, comforting. Issac took my hand, carrying our plates in the other. He dropped them down at a table by the guys.

           "Hey sis!" Kyle greeted me with a smile, which I gladly returned.

          "Hey bro!" I mocked. Issac shook his head in amusement and, what looked like awe.

          After breakfast, Issac took me on a walk with him before I dragged him back to the pack hospital. We watched the movie Step- Up Revolution. I told him I was going to take a walk to stretch out my legs. Outside, pinned to a tree, was a white letter with my name on it. I opened it up.

  "Dear my darling Ice,

...."

Vote**/Comment**/ Fan**/ Any ideas?**/ LOVE Y'ALL