5

When I woke up I was on the couch in the Alpha house. Jason ran towards me along with Issac and Kyle. I tasted something in my mouth, mint and... blood. Blood... I need blood. You see I was blood lusted once. I was taught to hunt and kill on sight when I turned 13. I had a complicated past. I looked at Issac in hunger. I need blood. He gave me a kiss on the lips. I kissed back feeling little shocks. I bit his lip and lapped at the blood. He tried to get away but, I held him there.

        "Darn it Leelee!" Jason yelled. Issac finally got away holding his lip. I looked down, then at Jason. He shook his head at me and I sighed. I looked at Kyle. He shook his head. They wouldn't give me any blood. The little I got from Issac wasn't enough. I feel bad for hurting him. WAIT! He took my cigarettes, no I don't! "I thought I got rid of the blood taste in your mouth this time!" I shook my head no.

            "Want to give me some?" I asked with something undetectble in my voice...hope? maybe...

           "No." He deadpanned. I fell back down. Wait, I'm in clothes. I should be naked after I shift. 

          "Who changed me?" I asked. I was in boyfriend jeans and a black long sleeve that said 'True Love...Music'

          "I did." Thank god it was Kyle I nodded in appreciation towards him. "We need to leave now."I got up and hugged Jason. Alex came in and gave me a hug. She was sobbing I hugged her back.

          "Don't cry." I said. I kissed her head. I went to the backyard. "Goodbye everyone." I blew them a kiss. Before heading to the car I said something I've been dying to tell everyone. "BY THE WAY.... LUNA ALEX IS PREGNANT!!!!" I shouted. Everyone cheered. I turned to Alex and she gave me a shocked look.

            "How did you...?"

             "Don't cry. I'll visit you soon." I kissed her head before hugging her and going next to Issac. We got into his car. Gavin was driving, Shay next to him. I sat in the back in between Kyle and Issac. Gavin was tense. I got annoyed after fifteen minutes. "You don't have to be so tense around me. I won't kill you or Shay, don't worry." I spoke He nodded and his shoulder slumped back in relief a bit. I noticed my bags were in the trunk. I reached back and pulled out my back pack. I took out my Ipod and put one head phone in my ear and the other in Issac's. He looked shocked but, didn't ask any questions. 

              Pompeii played first and he just listened. I decided to lay down. I curled my legs near my chest and put my head in Issac's lap.  Issac looked down at me and started to play with my hair.  The next song that played was kitchen sink by twenty one pilots. Issac mouthed the words along with my. I was surprised he knew the song. He smiled down at me. I was comfortable. Then Bring Me to Life by Evanescense played. I didn't know it at the time but, I unconsciously started singing the words to the song.

                  "How can you see into my eyes like open doors?

Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

Without a soul, my spirit sleeping somewhere cold

Until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up

(Wake me up inside)

I can't wake up

(Wake me up inside)

Save me

(Call my name and save me from the dark)

Wake me up

(Bid my blood to run)

I can't wake up

(Before I come undone)