2

He ran up to me and hugged me. I remained stiff. I don't do well with people touching me.  He pulled away only to see my blank face. I sniffed. There was the familiar smell of pack but, I smelt rouge. I scanned around only to land on the small shuffle of a leaf by a nearby tree. I pulled out my gun and shot. Down flew a body of a young girl. I had shot the rouge in the heart. She yelped in pain before the life drained from her.  I turned on my heel to walk towards the Alpha House. No one moved. I growled.

     "Are you coming to the Alpha House or what?" Move voice remained emotionless. There was no trace of the anger or annoyance that beated in my head.

      "Well, if you didn't just make a scene for our Alpha we would, slut!" The voice was high pitched and scratchy. I simply walked over to her, slipped her legs out from under her, and watched her fall on her butt. I grabbed my gun and aimed in at her head.

        "Drop the gun!" Five voices yelled. Three were pitchy females, one was my mate, and the other was just familiar. I lowered it to her legs and shot. She cried out in pain but, nobody made an advance toward either of us. I raised it to her stomache where she would painfully bleed out but, I didn't shoot. I made it even higher and towards her heart. She twitched in fear.

       "That's ENOUGH!" It was my mate but I simply shrugged it off.

       "Leelee, drop the gun." My breath hitched. I blinked before putting the gun in my waist band and walking over to the voice. He was obviously the Beta.He held a familiar scent, a comforting one. "Leelee." I blinked again and he openned up his arms and hugged me. I hugged back. The Alpha mate of mine growled loudly. "I missed you." I just nodded. I walked out of his arms.

       He saw my blank face and sighed. Little did he know but, my heart was warmed at the thought of my brother. "Leelee?" It wasn't Kyle's voice. I growled and looked at who dared to say that as my name. It was my mate.

      "Alpha Issac, meet my sister Ice." Issac's face held a different emotion. 

       " Don't.  Call. Me. Leelee." I gritted out. We silently made our way to the Alpha House. The Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Gamma female made their way inside. The rest of that pack were in the backyard with the pack warriors of our pack. "No fighting,  threats, or inappropriate behavior. " I said to both packs in my flat voice they nodded.

       I walked into the Alpha House, which is different from the pack house. Only high ranked wolf families stay in  this house and all of our meeting rooms and offices are here. I entered the meeting room.

      Alpha Jason nodded and smiled at me. Kyle simply had that goofy, happy smile on that he usually had. Issac perked up as soon as I entered the room. Our pack's gamma, Gary waved at me. The Blood Dagger's gamma, Gavin sat with an uncomfortable look and his mate, Shay's hand grasping his to calm him down

      I nodded and bowed my head in respect to the wolves.  I took my seat next Kyle and Issac. "This is Beta of the Gold Claws, Ice. She runs training with Gary and takes care of border patrol." Jason spoke." Ice, the Blood Dagger's came to renew the twenty year treaty, which requires the blood of current Alpha, Beta, and Gamma of each pack." I nodded.

        Jason grabbed the silver knife and handed it first to Gary. Gary slid it across his palm and winced a little from contact. He held his hand over the black bowl and watched as his blood dripped from his hand. He removed it and bandaged it since the silver cut will take a while to heal. The blade was handed over to Gavin, who had his mate close her eyes. He copied Gary's actions and handed the knife to , me. I ran it down my palm, reopening the scars from other treaties and fights. I saw both Kyle and Issac wince. I looked at the way my blood dripped from my palm slowly. I wrapped a small white cloth over the cut and applied a bit of pressure.

         Kyle soon followed after me along with Jason and Issac. Once all the blood filled the bowl we each took turns drinking it. The Alpha's went first, then the Gammas. Kyle finished his sip and handed it to me. I remember seeing disgusted faces when they drank. As the bowl tilted the thick red substance trickled down my throat. It was a warm metallic taste that made me want more. People always thought I was part vampire. I wasn't.  I just used to be blood lusted but, we don't talk about it.

        "Ice. Ice. Ice! ICE!" The voice shouted. Soon the blood was gone as I put it back down I got some weird looks from Issac, Gavin, and Shay. Kyle held worry and recognition. Jason and Gary just sighed. Whenever we make treaties I have to have the bowl last otherwise, we run out of blood.

        "Sorry." My voice was detached.

        "Holy shit! Did she  just....?" Jason and Gary held surprised looks then it flooded my mind.

          "I did." Patience running thin Issac growled.

       "What did she do?"

        "She apologized. " Jason tried to shake of the shock. I remained stoic.  

         "Why is that so surprising?" Issac spoke.

       " They say she can't feel regret." Shay said . Disbelief covered all of their faces. I just shrugged.

           "I don't regret it. It's a form of disrespect so I apologized.  I never really do thing anything to apologize for. I didn't apologize, I showed respect." My voice was distant.

         "Why did you drink all the blood? Are you part vampire?" Gavin questioned.  Kyle sighed and shook his head.

          "No she's not. But, she is going to need to move in with the Blood Dagger's" 'Nice change of subject bro.' I said inside my mind.

           "Why?" Great another great explanation needed....