Chapter 43 (Part I)

Start from the beginning

"What do you want me to do!? It's her second trimester. She is supposed to have high sex drive during this time. You are supposed to take care of that. And I am damn sure she cant give herself a release," she huffed out running her hands through her light brown locks.

"That girl is fucking frustrated all the time, pressing her legs, and always restless or annoyed. She is also having problem in sleeping! What the hell am I supposed to do when you two can't....I am not sure how long this fight is going to last among you two." She looked away from me, grinding her jaw.

"You are supposed to tell me. She is mine. You can't take this kind of decisions."

"Fine! It was my mistake that I was trying to help her. Now get the fuck away from here and go to her," she yelled at me, and stomped away.

Shaking my head, I quickly stalked inside the mansion and strode towards the west wing. It was early in the morning, and I was damn sure she was in the drawing room, with her color pencils and art papers.

Walking inside the room, my steps faltered near the door. As expected, she was sitting in the drawing room with Diana and Keven. But not with her painting kits.

What the hell was that...

"Do you want some Keven?" she asked, her big blue eyes staring up at Keven in the most innocent way I had ever seen, holding out her egg sandwich infront of Keven to take. His eyes bulged out and he quickly shook his head. Sarah shrugged and continued munching on her sandwich.

Keven made a gag reflex and took a step back from Sarah, eyeing her sandwich peculiarly. He was a vegan, no wonder he didn't eat eggs.But that was not the reason, Keven was pale. It was the blueberry jelly on the sandwich that was turning his face more ghastly every second.

Sarah licked her lips, and took up a small chicken piece from her plate. Dipping it in something... why the hell is that pink..... which was kept in a bowl on the table, she sucked on the piece of chicken for a few seconds before swallowing down the whole piece.

"Yum, this is so good. Thanks Diana. You should definitely try this oneday."

Diana face was scrunched up in disgust, before she reluctantly nodded her head. She was seconds away from passing out.

Taking a deep breath, she turned her face away and that's when exactly Diana saw me. Her eyes widened in glee, but before she could squeal out I hushed her by keeping my index finger on my lips. She immediately nodded her head, and motioned Keven to leave the room.

Sarah was way too occupied with devouring her weird food, and before she could realise Keven and Diana walked out of the room.

I trodded towards ber silently like a wolf, who was cautious of not scaring away his prey.

"Hey Keven?"

But before I could reach she swiftly turned back, her mouth smeared with strawberry sauce. I halted on my steps and Sarah's eyes widened as soon as she saw me. Her eyes were puffy which made me wonder whether she was crying earlier.

"Chase..." she drawled, and stood up from the chair, surprise coating her features.

I strolled towards her, my steps calm and my eyes hungry. I was dying to take her into my embrace.

"One and only, little bird." I smirked as my steps ceased in front of her. She peered up at me, her crystal blue eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Before I could decipher, she threw herself at me, her bulging stomach colliding with my hard abdominal muscles. My hand automatically curled around her frame, as she nuzzled her face into my chest, her shoulders shaking.