That the man in the titan, the monster himself is what scares me. That even the Colossal could scare me like this one, it's like my child-self is telling me to run and hide.

To just walk away from this fight like a coward, to just let other people do the work for me. Just like a military soldier would think.

I might be part of the most corrupted regiment within the military, but I ain't no coward. If anything, I'm the most active military soldier on the battlefield, outside or within the walls.

I'll give it to Rod. His damn titan is one hell of a freight fest. But, I'm a titan shifter. I don't have these abilities to just flock around and brag about, it would just disrespect my family's name.

I would be making fun of my uncle who gave his powers to me. Who willingly gave his life away, just so I can live a life where I choose who I become and not be sealed by fate.

As I take a few steps away from the wall, certain most citizens have left. I get a quick glimpse and Eren's titan running, shoving all the barriers of gunpowder all in one net down the titan's throat.

The monstrosity explodes, each of his body parts busting into the air. It was quite the grotesque scene, like a bloodbath, the sky was raining blood.

I watched as bodies flew, each looking for the nape of Rod's titan. Kinda dumbstruck, I moved my legs in a slow walk. Just monitoring the area, I continued to watch until I saw Historia made her way.

Cutting a huge chuck of meat, which I'm assuming was the nape of her father's titan. It exploded from the cut, causing it to push Historia further away.

She's falling, and she seems to be not conscious or awake for her surroundings.

Making sure not to reck any houses. I make my way to Historia, despite kinda jogging slow. I catch her before she hits the ground, I breathe a sigh of relief, letting a breath go that I didn't know I was holding.

I start seeing people crowd me, after what happened with the Female Titan. I kinda get uncomfortable around crowds, Historia said it sounds like I get claustrophobic around crowds.

I stand still, almost. Waiting for someone to call my name, anything to just pull me away from this crowd. The small blonde in my hand, starts waking, groaning in pain.

I bend down to place her back on the ground. She walks off, her hand resting on my thumb with her stoic face, eyes filled with determination.

I couldn't hear what she was telling the people, her people. But, what I did hear was something I will never forget.

"I'm your Queen."

********

The ceremony was quite Marvelous. Crowds chatting, cheering for their new ruler. It felt nice seeing the people, who've suffered so much, find peace and make happy memories with each other.

Afterwards was quite nice too, we made way in the hall to met Levi. My friends were talking about slapping Levi, I'm more focused on how they keep the floors in the hallway so clean.

Historia was scared shitless. I smile, placing a soft hand on her small shoulder. "Don't worry. He can't hit back, I'll be quite surprise if he rises his hand towards you." The rest nod.

The Queen smiles, putting her hand on top of mine as she continues to walk. "Will you protect me if he does?" My smile widens. "Nope. He's still my Captain...sadly."

Connie and Sasha are the first to erupt into laughter. We see him leaning against the window, kinda hiding in the shadows.

He comes out. Anxiety strikes Historia hard, her small frame starts shaking, trembling. As we opened our mouths, it's like a war cry came though her lips.

She runs towards Levi, punching him the arm. Everyone freaks, I starting laughing. She backs up, a proud smug smile plastered on her adorable face.

"Ha! I'm Queen now, if you got a problem-" She gets cut off by Levi...laughing? It scared everyone, besides Mikasa. I'm surprised his face muscles even remember how to smile.

He opened his eyes, that small smile still present on his face. "Thanks. I really needed that." His face made me stop laughing and smile, makes me appreciate the people I have close to me.

As the group starts walking away. I don't look forward to going back to the MP, but that was the regiment I was assigned to without my permission.

Suddenly, a jolt of warmth is shot up from my arm. I jump and turn, what does the blonde what from me now?

"Hey." I start, I feel her grip tighten but it's doesn't spark pain. "Hi. I-I...what are you going to do now?" The same question I keep asking myself.

I shrug, not sure how to answer the question. "Don't know. The only logical option is to go back to the MP. I am their titan shifter after all, I'll still be serving you. Just not personal."

Her small finger loosen their grip, I go to move my arm but her hand grabs my again. But this time my wrist, her thumb pad rubs smooth circles on my exposed veins.

"Become my personal body guard." "Huh?" Well, that's something I wasn't expecting. She slightly grits her teeth, she pulls my wrist making my stumble forward.

She grasps the collar of my jacket, making me bend in an awkward angle. Our faces our centimeters apart, the tip of our nose brushing each other.

I gulped, feeling the heat hit my cheeks. Usually I don't blush, but Historia's so gorgeous, how could I not become a clustering mess?

"Did I stutter?" Her pink, soft lips brushing mine. "Become. My. Personal. Body guard." Without second thought, she brings our lips together.

Our teeth clash, making a groan of frustration erupt from the back of her throat. For second I thought she growled, maybe 'cause I'm moving a little slow.

Historia feels my tease, and my bites my lower lip with her teeth. She didn't break skin, she's trying her best to show who's dominant here.

Truth be told, I'm in control. I'm just being soft and letting her have her fun, she's Queen after all and my Queen.

I guess falling for her wasn't bad, huh?