Chapter 10

YOUR P.O.V

I cringed as the group played truth or dare drunk it was entertaining to watch but also just so cringeworthy Eren spins a empty booze bottle that was on the floor and it lands on Connie "Truth or dare?"Eren asks slurring his words "Dare!"a drunk Connie says Eren smirks "I dear you to yell outside I love penises"Eren said Connie got up and went outside yelling how much he likes dicks and came right back in the bar,Connie spins the body and it lands on Eren and her does a dare it's Jean's turn he spins the bottle and it lands on me Jean smirks "Okay (Y/N) truth or dare?"Jean asks I gritted my teeth his stupid smirk on his horseface makes me want to round house kick his ass.

I sigh knowing I can't escape this dumbass's dare "Dare"I said Jean snickered "I dare you to take off a piece of clothing!"Jean yelled which hurt my fucking ears,I gritted my teeth more before I took a piece of clothing a threw a cup of water at him while Jean was trying to wipe his face off I grabbed my long sleeve shirt taking it off having a tank top underneath before Jean can say anything I spin the bottle death glaring at Jean which scared the shit out of him.

While I was trying to get a new cup of water I felt someone stoke their hand up my arm I got a chill up my spine their hand was cold but also warm,I turn around to see Mikasa staring at me I kinda got a weird vibe from her just looking at me I raise an brow "You know if you wanted my attention you could have just tapped my shoulder and not stroke my arm in such a weird manner"I said Mikasa kept quiet I looked over her shoulder to see Annie death glaring her I gulp turning my attention back to Mikasa.

Me and Mikasa had a descent talk about stuff like what the scouts are doing and the MP which is not worth talking about,Mikasa leaves me alone going back to sit by Eren I sit back down at the table that was close to the group I sip my water getting bored of this game until Jean being the pervert suggests something,"How about we play seven minutes in heaven?"Jean says with a smirk the groups eyes go wide with Annie having the same face that says "Fuck you"even when she glares at you I swear I might have pissed myself once.

I sigh while rolling my eyes "But who will go first,no one is in a relationship right?"Connie asks Jean once again smirks like he had the greatest idea ever,"Well we can just pair people up with each other how does that sound?"Jeans says I scoff at his stupidity "You put me with you I will make sure it will be seven minutes of hell for you horseface"I said with disgust in my voice Jean gulps rethinking his decision,he spins the bottle landing on one person then another person the first person is Annie Jean smirks looking between me,Bertholdlt,Reiner or Mikasa to be pair with Annie.

He spins the bottle again and out of my luck I'm picked to have seven minutes of heaven with Annie everyone got crazy for some reason,again I roll my eyes I turn to look at Bertholdlt who looked down that he wasn't picked I felt bad since he did tell that he does have a crush on Annie,I got up crouching down to Bertholdlt's level "Hey Bert if you want to take my place I don't mind,I can just wait for my next turn which will take awhile"I said putting a hand on his shoulder he looks up at me shocked he smiled at me for being concerned about him.

"No it's okay I can just wait,go have fun with Annie"Bertholdlt said smiling at me I sighed feeling more bad I stood up to see Annie standing by a bathroom door telling me to follow her,we get into the bathroom she walks up to the door locking it I gulp and look around it's dirty and rusty but I'm going to be in here for seven minutes so I can deal with it,I turn to face Annie who is oddly shaking for some reason "Hey you don't have follow the rules we can just pretend we did something when we didn't?"I said putting a hand on her shoulder she looks at me putting on a small smile "No we are going to follow the rules"Annie said I gulped again but harder you could hear it this will be a interesting night.