Info

Reader's info
(Y/N)=your name
(Y/L)=last name
(H/C)=hair color
(H/L)=hair length
(E/C)=eye color
(F/C)=favorite color
(S/C)=second favorite color
(F/F)=favorite food
(F/D)=favorite drink
(F/A)=favorite animal
———————————————————
Your titan's info
Appearance:

Reader's info (Y/N)=your name(Y/L)=last name(H/C)=hair color (H/L)=hair length(E/C)=eye color(F/C)=favorite color(S/C)=second favorite color (F/F)=favorite food(F/D)=favorite drink (F/A)=favorite animal———————————————————Your titan's infoAppearance:

Has a male appearance even though the shifter is a female has blackish grayish smoke like colored armored plates all over it's body also has short gray hair,has golden eyes under it's armored face and dark red flesh under the armor.

Ability's:armored plates all over the titan's body and is able to run without sacrificing any armor,can control abnormal and pure titans with just a scream can disappear from enemies with just smoke just like a shadow can put armor all over the titan's body to the point where no flesh is showing.the armor increases defense and attacks can also make weapons from the harding ability.

Titan's name:The shadow titan or the knight titan

Height:28 meter class titan

Backstory:The tenth titan and and a special one out of all the titan powers was the protecter of the founding titan and the royal family but when Marley won the great titan war and took seven of the titan powers,this titan power along with the attack titan and the founding titan was not stolen by Marley this titan will forever stay in the walls with the royal family and protect the family though generations and past shifters could not unlock the true titan's power.

But what happens when this titan power falls into a special person who will unlock all the powers and secrets that past users could not do.